Got my grow tent up!

Finally got it up. Tho I’m going to need a 4x4 plywood for its floor. It’s in my sunroom that used to be a porch. So it slopes. Lol. Now to start seeds. .

31 Likes

Not sure why it went to outdoor growing. Was hitting for the general chat lol

2 Likes

Very nice! Glad to see you getting it started :+1:

I think the @mods can help change that for you possibly?

2 Likes

Tell me where you want it and I’ll put it there for you. BTW - there is no “general chat”, and TBH, I think it should be in a grow or grow room related thread. Take a look at the options and let me know.

10 Likes

smokers lounge is what i was trying for was on my cell phone at the time and that is a pita to work lol

4 Likes

put it where you think it is best… i am still learning about the different rooms… lol sorry about that

3 Likes

Congrats!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Someone else moved it to Indoor Growing. I think it works OK there, unless you’d like it in Grow Room Design. The Smoker’s Lounge is more general chit chat, even non-grow related stuff.

BTW - I see it’s a Vivosun tent. @VIVOSUN is a sponsor here now, and they offer us a discount. If you end up getting another one, you should use their discount to save (I think) 12%.

11 Likes

Ty! I will definitely do that. I want to get a smaller grow type tent for herbs and other plants I grow in the winter I buy Vivosun plant pots. Etc. long before I thought to. Grow the green goddess lol

4 Likes

Congrats on the new tent! The fun/obsession really starts rolling now!

1 Like

Congrats on the new setup!

Pretty excited to see your journey into cannabis…

We will all be here for you if you need anything… :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to see this, let the fun begin @BeeLady

1 Like

Nice, I’m trying to find the motivation to tear down 1 of 2 4x4s and put up this new 8x4.

1 Like

I am so amazed you set up that tent in limited space Kudo’s my friend…

2 Likes

Lol. I wanted it upstairs. But it’s too tall. Basement is too creepy. Mom always did call me the queen of pack lol.

3 Likes

Nice, new setup looks awesome. Great times ahead !:+1:

1 Like

For those who have gotten the tent before. I got this in the box. Should there have been something more in the box or do I just contact them?

1 Like

Nice to see you up and ready to grow.
I’m sure you’ll soon understand the obsession to growing this fine plant!
Good luck!:green_heart::v:

1 Like

Either way a phone call would take care of your concerns…

1 Like

Mine came with a coupon for next purchase. It was 5% off if I remember correctly. Send them an email or call. I’ve found vivosun has decent customer service they refunded my filter no questions asked.

3 Likes