Government seeds

For the fun if it, I ordered some seeds from the OCS (Ontario Cannabis Store). Strain is Lemon Sapphire. The site claims high outdoor yield. One plant was plagued with PM, I destroyed. I gave 2 away to a friend. This is the last one, and my last outdoor plant for the summer. It was grown with the same care and nutes as my other plants. It has popcorn buds at best. Good for a half quarter maybe ha ha. Anyone have any good experience with government regulated seeds? Probably wont be wasting my money again.

12 Likes

I cruise the OCS website from time to time. I remember earlier in the year there weren’t any seeds available at all.

Your plant looks quite good. Almost harvest time!

4 Likes

Pretty close! The pistils are turning red, but trichs still way under developed. Just starting a flush today!

2 Likes

I do not trust goverment to begin with.Sure as hell would not trust them when it comes to marijuana seeds even if they gave them to me for free.Nice little plant intrested to hear a smoke report when you do smoke it.

Rukus are you in Ontario? I Live in the GTA always nice to meet some locals here…For me $60 a pack of Bodhi’s gear at GLG offering a buy one get one free is a super deal.His gear is some of the best of the best.

4 Likes

Hey man nah I’m a couple hours north of the GTA. Cottage country!

1 Like

Thats still local to me .Cottage country is a great area to live.Hope to be back living in Marmora in a couple of years.

I can’t help but laugh at the fact that those behind the attempted corporate takeover not only sell shit weed but they sell shit seeds as well lol Can’t imagine why they can’t make the money they expected hahaha

But ya to the OP you can’t go wrong with Bodhi or GLG

2 Likes