GramTorino Garage

Oh snap! He made the move

The promix run I did recently was feed the exact same as mapito run. Around 90-100ppm of Ca and 80ppm of Mg.

3 Likes

Free bee bale that’s a 75.00 gift

I like the h p over the bx the HP I’d a course mix compared to the bx ( dries quicker )

4 Likes

No kidding! Hell of a shop you have out there GT.

2 Likes

Yeah damn stupid the pro mix bx is 39 locally the HP is 75 before tax double the price

3 Likes

Around May, bales of HP near me were under $50. We didn’t go legal until July so I decided to wait. Big mistake. I went to buy one in July and they were $63+tax. Had to listen to my wife bitch about me spending almost $70 on “dirt” for a week🤦🏼‍♂️

5 Likes

If you use the BX it’s half the price just add more perlite

2 Likes

Surprised me. This Promix bale is frickin huge compared to a bag of coco.

4:20. Burn time…I get to enjoy the cool indoor temp. Sarcasmaster

3 Likes

Have none of you octo guys , use cannazym in your feed the last few weeks and replant another run ??? See if you can push another grow or two out of it befor dumpin ?

2 Likes

I do 2 grows with it but I empty the bags and store in a 50 gal plastic trash bin till I need it I will try the cannazym next run thanks

2 Likes

Res empty. Net pot wet by dunking it in fresh nute mix. Weak sauce…
Bumped EC from .6 to 1.1.

Promix - just transplanted

Coco - in days ago

I’ll top the pots with media once they take off. If they take off. :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Wholly carp! Bales are only 40$ canabucks by me! (If you can find them in stock)

4 Likes

Split these under different lights.

Experiment. Applied some Recharge paste around the bottom of a couple.

9 Likes

That does sound pricey. I had a hard time sourcing it too. It’s even cheaper at Canadian Tire but they run out. An employee told me that people sneak in at night with pickup trucks and steal whole skids of the stuff.

The way I explain it to Mrs Foreigner is that every dollar I spend ultimately saves $5.

3 Likes

This place is getting huge in the US retail industry.

5 Likes

Yeah $40 a bale sounds about right. It’s close to what I paid at the growshop.

I think it was $33 at the big box :+1:

At the beginning of lockdown they were sold out everywhere.

3 Likes

@Foreigner and @Pigeonman if I went into DC to get them, they’re $80 or more. Everything in that damn “city” is a rape. I actually drive into a neighboring state to get it. If I tacked on another 35-40 miles, I could get them for high $40’s, but I’ll gladly pay the premium to avoid fighting traffic. That should give you an idea how bad that typically can be.

3 Likes

@anon20530495 that’s f’ing BRUTAL :hot_face:

2 Likes

Yikes.

A listing on US Amazon…
$125 - includes shipping

That’s nuts pricing I’m sure last bales I’d bought were 34/36 bucks

3 Likes

For sure. The bigger the grow the more cost matters for everything.

Small hobby grows like mine not so much.

2 Likes