GramTorino Garage

If they were to hide it under blankets and deliver it up the elevator I might be swayed :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s my pro mix sunshine recycle mound under the brown tarp.

10 Likes

You guys never use canna terra professional PLUS , no hard cheep black peat , just fluffy spongy white peat ( no perlite ) , that’s why it’s abit pricey but great stuff : )

@ShiskaberrySavior , you should dig out your grow pito stash , you’ll never need to walk over to that pile again : )

4 Likes

I was going to offer it for sale if there was some interest in it . That’s providing I could get to it buried in the front of a 53 ft sea container .

I’ve got 1 bag in the house if I get the urge to run it again.

2 Likes

Nice media stash. Huge.
@ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Catching up on posts… So still reading through, just FYI those thermo strips I give out are adhesive backed just need to peel off the backer.

As for promix, I had nothing but pH issues from what I guessed was either old mix or badly mixed stuff, though was able to get some alright stuff eventually, in the end at least for me seemed I needed 2x to 2.5x the amount of promix vs coco to get same sized plants.

6 Likes

I"ll learn on this grow. Looks like I will be running a combination of both coco and Promix - separate pots, not mixed. Will feed all the same EC/PH and see how it goes.

My Jacks mix, near “321”. Starting with near zero ppm RO. First grow using the PowerSi. And, Rhyzotonic not listed.

Calnits. Showing how theres not much difference between haifa 17-0-0 vs typical 15-0-0. Only using the haifa calprime because I have it on hand. Calprime dissolves faster.

Commitment issues with 3 domes. The adhesive hymen of my cherished termo strip will remain intact. :smile:

7 Likes

I use the bx it’s 39 $ a bale I add mycorrhizae and course perlite much cheaper

I also reuse my pro mix 2xs

4 Likes

I do a similar mix 20/20/20 and 15.5/0/0

Paps

3 Likes

lol well if you need/want more i have plenty

5 Likes

Right on @Mr.Sparkle Next time I win one of your giveaways. :peace_symbol:

Bumped feed up to 1.2ec / 600ppm.
Filled each res about 1/3 full.
Some have roots showing at net pot level.

Sure is freaky to NOT top feed.
Doing my best to go with the no top feed program. Cheating some.

11 Likes

Don’t be cheating now should be quite the show once those tubs fill with roots.

6 Likes

Only top feed when you trampled anything else is a no no no no no no no :laughing:

7 Likes

Potted up Green Ale. The 2 on the right. Adding more LITFA lol :peace_symbol:

Watered in (1.2ec) only around the center only til net pot started to get wet. Empty res for now.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see how frosty your green ale are gonna get.
One of the more frosty strains I’ve grown plus great smoke to boot.

6 Likes

Was yours reg or fem @ShiskaberrySavior ?
: )

3 Likes

I’m praying for Alaska Pine flocked frost levels! Lol

14 Likes

Mine were reg seeds.

3 Likes

Is beachbud still about ? We may need more after GT’s show lol

6 Likes

I’m not sure haven’t seen him in a while . I’ve still got a unopened flip for later exploration one day.

6 Likes