GramTorino Garage

Probably best to do all six , give them holes abit more support , piece of mind : )

1 Like

They should be fine. I was too rough with my drill motor. Jamming my bit into the plastic.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

When I make my f and d crates , I have to do 35 holes with spade bit , nightmare lol

3 Likes

7 Likes

That jumbo octo in the extension , gonna be fun : )

You gonna train her to the back wall , keep her from comin out the ways , and hindering access to the others ?
Maybe give her some vert lighting , just for the craic
: )

2 Likes

It will be a good time watching that area fill up
Raise the roof

2 Likes

Gonna find a good seat for the show should be interesting.

2 Likes

Agreed… I remember doing wick style grows in my attic in college (to prep plants for summer outside). Cotton clothesline in the bottom of a solo cup, draped into a tray beneath (solo cups were on wire shelving). Worked fairly well…

Watering is my achilles heel at times, plus I am VERY much a tinkerer, so I’m really enjoying watching this take shape. And dang it, I might have to make my own, it intrigues me that much…

4 Likes

Excuse my burping.

19 Likes

Looking good how’s the smells getting to the point of hard to resist testing yet?

1 Like

That second and third picture looks exactly like some Blue Cheese we used to get around here in the city many years ago !!

What a lovely strain that was :fire:

Same look and the foxtailing !!

4 Likes

Resist? I’ve been burning these down for a couple weeks now. Lol

My terps are just OK. Better than a couple weeks back Surprisingly.

The Skunk #1 on the left is very nice nose and taste. Classic.

The Sky on the far right is super sticky super stony.

4 Likes

Thanks swe. I really need to curb my urge to Foxtail. Lol

Last run.

15 Likes

Ok school me on turkey bags

After dry then cure like jars just in turkey bags ?

2 Likes

Yassir. My usual routine, always looking to improve.

Hang dry whole
Buck down into Brown bags
Then into turkey bags

Suck most of the air out of the bag (not possible with jars) once rh is low 60s - toss in 58rh boveda - better than 62rh for me.

IMO Sealing the turkey bags with super tight velcro strips is key!!!

Peek at my tight balls. Minor crushing, yes.

For the first time…just today I placed all of the above in my refrigerator. Did I eff up?

My garage reefer

Stored in the house it sits around 76f.

6 Likes

A friend of mine stored all his extra in the freezer just be careful not to beat it up tricones will fall off
That’s why we freeze all the clippings for hash makin lol :joy:

3 Likes

For quick access I have jars that I keep stocked from the turkey bags.

Need to mention how I’ve had more weed go “vinegar” in jars. I assume it’s because I’m not burping them proper. Usually it’s what I consider lousy weed…so it’s neglected. Possibly some had bud rot started that I was not aware of. Lol

I need to whip out my vacuum sealer and get some of each set aside for rainy days.

“In case of emergency”

6 Likes

so many fingers ! lol

2 Likes

since you seem like the diy type i always wanted to make these for my curing prob one of the best methods i have seen.

5 Likes

I like. Recently seen that auto burp gadget. Need to put this on my to do list.

Naturally, we might want dual input/outputs. Possibly a divider for doing 2 separate strains simultaneously. :man_astronaut: :laughing:

2 Likes