Grape lime ricky - Cannalope kush Natural Farming

cannalope kush fem

Pictures are better then words. but i topdressed with malted barley today and watered it in with fulvic acid, silica, and aloe. i also topped everyone today… not a fan of topping. as a matter of fact i find it not too smart. read “what a plant knows” and youll see why cutting off the plants eye isnt the best.
i topped only because subcool said they grow best topped vs untopped.

Much Love
Lotus

3 Likes

Hello Lotus710! Garden looks wonderful. Topping is another tool in the toolbox. Good luck.

2 Likes

It sure is a tool. But lst is better as you leave the eye of the plant. One day. Do a test. Get two identical plants say two basils etc. Make sure they are untopped. Now top one. Dont top the other. Taste them in a week. Which taste better?

1 Like

…the same, Im afraid? I thinh Top or fim only has phisical grow way consecuences. N plant will produce less…

2 Likes

I’m not a hater of any of these methods. I LST a lot because it gives me the most yield. If i don’t crop while i LST the branches won’t support the cola’s and i have to crowd the grow area with string and stakes. (annoying) I will top or even cut out a whole branch if i think it will benefit the plant during flower. There is a time and place for everything in my grow room.

3 Likes

No doubt:) im a big fan of lst and supercropping. It would be better to have a great pheno that needs no hst, lst, etc. Like the gonzo babies mountain organics has. Super sexy beasts that coot breeds i tell ya.

2 Likes

You havnt tried it have you? This may be what you believe. But once you do the test properly youll see the difference in taste:) also. Order “what a plant knows” its like 10 bucks. It Will teach you a lot about the plant and how it thinks.

2 Likes

I uses lst ( blend down plants?) too.

2 Likes

Thanx! In easy English, please.
What “science” are supporting your “best taste with top” theory?

1 Like

No science. Just my tastebuds. I got the idea from the book and gave it a try. I dont expect you to believe me:) im just words on your computer or phone. Just give it a try:)

3 Likes

Excuse cos I see I sound rude…but is not my intención, friend!
I mean: crees que esta la variacion de dominancia apical o la variación de niveles de fitohormonas o cosas como las auxinas o gibelinas?..
Btw, ya need to work with clones If ya want make this test completly right…

2 Likes

Im not quite sure what causes it. I would like to find out forsure. Maybe its in the book and i just need to re read itXD hahahaha. Also i dont believe you sounded rude:) its quite hard to tell how someone sounds over text huh? Thank god for emojis;)

2 Likes

Every yearXD our planting season starts in may and ends in late sept early oct. Flowering doesnt start till september here. Impossible for photoperiod plants. Gonna try some autos outside. See if they can finish.

2 Likes

Wouwh…better to Christmas tress than weed, je, je…
Do ya know “Fast versions” or “Semi auto florecientes” or “Semi foto dependientes,”?:

https://sweetseeds.es/shop/en/160_f1-fast-version

…Right now Monte Adentro is all white too…but by fruits trees white flowers…(max temp now +/- 30°C in the shade):

3 Likes

Wow thats a beautiful tree. What is it??
And i have seen those fast versions. Are they autos? What is the difference in autos and fast versions?

1 Like

Pics trees are “cerezos” (cherry trees?). Other with white flowers here are “almendros” (almond tree?)…

The Fast Versión strains are F1 between autoXnormal. Are “fotodependientes” (no auto or normal) but very fast florewin…

2 Likes

OUUUUUUU cherrys and almonds!? Yes pleaseeeee.
Idk if the fast versions would work up here. I might have to get a pack from sweet seeds to try out. Thanks dude:)

1 Like

I love trees, fruits n flowers, ya too? Btw, I shows in The Dogs House the biggest flower in nature: the "Magnolia tree?. Here the first roses in Monte Adentro:

5 Likes

I love every plant out there. They are beautiful. Looks like you have a lot of great plants around to make your own nutrients with:)

2 Likes

Now is night n I cant show ya but I have a Neem tree too, n a lot of aloes vera. Later I will show ya neem little fruits, If ya wants, of course…

3 Likes