Grape lime ricky - Cannalope kush Natural Farming

4 Likes

I saw one of those red ones the other day on a porch cactus plant.
Little mother could really move running around on top the leaf.

Will check back there if I need them, mostly have my spider mites
under control with chives as a companion crop. They still pop up but
not more than a couple leaves which get plucked at first signs.

So hard to find non-SPRAY organic pest management.

HalfBee

3 Likes

Stay on top of spidermites or you will prolong your misery. A liquid touching you plant isn’t bad. It is something that is supposed to happen. A little potassium bicarbonate with fulvic will dislodge mites and make it inhospitable while your chives help convince them to go somewhere else. There are other more hippy methods like a cilantro spray that drives them away. The more tools in your toolbox the better. Something to think about, i don’t mean this to be negative. :grin:

3 Likes

Ive had spider mites twice. Then i started having a good soil life cycle.

Knf dont work. Use bottled nutes only!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUPYt_9FHKu/

3 Likes

Everything is looking good! Are you trying reverse psychology? :grin:

2 Likes

ExactlyXD mason jars for the win;)

1 Like

You need some glass milk bottles for your ferments. Ha! Ha! :grinning:

1 Like

ferments for days

2 Likes

I use basicly anything i can get. Salsa jars, glass juice bottles, whateverXD what i really want are those 1L amber glass cosmetic bottles. 12 for 32 bucks aint bad.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSwUAllvOf/

Look at these bitches… or should i say duuuuuudes! 4 dudes. Two unidentified. Probaly females… hopefullyXD really wanna keep one of the males but fuck it. Ferments it is. The girls will love using you guys as food!

4 Likes

Hey Lotus! I like the search, for me it is part of the fun. I use my males for smoothies. :relaxed: Your plants always look healthy and fit. Good job as always!

2 Likes

the search is for sure fun! i havnt done any pheno hunting before. never even ran reg beans before. just usualy a few fem beans and i would just grow em as big as i could get themXD

1 Like

Hearing that you’ve never grown regular beans before is just … shocking for some reason. I’d have figured you had a ferment or a little critter which gently whispers “you’re a strong, confident, intelligent woman” to your seedlings, politely encouraging them to be females – that’s the no-till way :smile:

Anyway, I feel your pain – I’m 0 for 2 with getting females out of regular beans for the year, with 6 unknowns. Males make good compost or cooking ingredients, so not all is lost.

4 Likes

Ikr its crazy. I bought tons of fem beans back in the day before i figured things out so ive popped most of them before using my precious reg beans. Im gonna ferment the males. That way i can use it in 10 days instead of using the worm bin which will take a few months.

1 Like

s things are lookin happy.

8 Likes

Those are some of the happiest plants I’ve ever seen :grin:

2 Likes

nice boy…looks resining a bit
D_S

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUpiPw4luu5/
These 4 are lookin great. Mekong high is still vegging along. Just been keeping the top of her down.

2 Likes

added trays with perlite and water

amnesia haze with white cookie terps
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm😍

3 Likes