Grape lime ricky - Cannalope kush Natural Farming

Wait. Dont tell me youre a juggaloXD this is my third notill cycle. Did two cycles in a 25gal then went to 5 gals for pheno hunting. Been into natural farming for a bit longer.

1 Like

Hell yea fam since 97.im wanting to get into notill as well i plain on doing one in a 7 gal on this next run to get my feet wet before changing it fully over to notill .maybe ya can help me a little along the way?

1 Like

Thats sick. A weed nerd and a juggalo. Not often i run into one of those:) sick dude clown love! And yeah dude id love to help! If you ever have questions feel free to ask. Asking in threads are best so people can learn too. But if its secretive feel free to pm me;)

2 Likes

Hey @lotus710 it appears you have rice hulls in that mix do you like it and does it do a decent job for aeration? Looking to do some in future batches just wanted your take on it!

1 Like

Ya it’s great fun can get into the game with a smart phone and free apps! My geocaching handle is the same name as overgrow account name ! Look me up and check out my profile!

I’v seen some of those little guys in my pots @lotus710 must be doing some right they are fast movers when looking at them with my loup

1 Like

Looking great! There @lotus710

They work better then perlite. I mainly use them because they breakdown so fast. I have lava rock as my main aeration. Ricehulls only last a few months in a notill bed. After that they are decomposed and your left with no aeration.

1 Like

Do u think they would make decent propagation material for cloning?

1 Like

I have no idea. I use whatver i have. Usualy just soil.

18 days since i posted a vid. DamnXD https://www.instagram.com/p/BVk9BvJhoIv/

3 Likes

Bravo my friend! :grin:

1 Like

Weird i didnt post the vid like the other times ive done itXD ohwell aslong as you can see the ladies

1 Like

Your happy little plants have grown up so fast :joy: Looking amazing, sir.

1 Like

They are looking lovely @lotus710, infact they remind me of a Mexican Haze I grew way back when 1999 in Holland, we traded a NLX clone for a Mexican Haze with some one over in Brazil. That notill sure works for you bro keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

Dude that mekong in the back though. It fucking got massive. You can tell shes gonna be a 12+ weeker easy.

1 Like

That sounds yummy. I have mexican sativa seeds:)

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWp9Xyzh-Qh/

I hope this vid works. I hate the yellowing. Cant wait to get my cobs up. (Stop being lazy) The GLR on the right is gone right purple though!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, i was curious. :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah i use that hps as a finisher bulb usualy but i forgot how much it makes me hate videos and pictures of the plantsXD

Ima set up my back drop, lights, tripod, and good camera here soon for pics.

2 Likes