Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Happiest of days to you my friend!!

6 Likes

Peace be with you on this special day CrunchBerries! :v: Happy Birthday, good soul, and thanks for the endlessly flowing positivity!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, @CrunchBerries !!!
stealie

7 Likes

“ AT LAST! The Day has come! It’s here! THE GOLDEN ROAD GUITAR COURSE! ARE YOU STOKED?!”

Yes, yes I am Davvy!! @DJSF

3 Likes

@BeagleZ ahhh… that’s right!

☆DJSF

2 Likes

Just charged up an old cell phone and scrolled through some pics…One day I opened a box in the basement and found a bunch of old photos. Shot the prints with a shitty cell phone camera and promptly forgot about them for another 10 years! Just found 'em again! The Final Frontier; Winterland NYE

The Blues Bros started things off I think (it only gets foggier from here!)

And at midnight Bill as “Father Time” rode the giant doobie to the stage from the upper balcony and kicked off the show

6 Likes

“10, no wait 12 foot burning ember of marijuana”

Good stuff mayne!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Very cool! Thank you for sharing! We need to see more from this treasure box hidden in the basement!

4 Likes

Mowing the grass to this whopper this morning. You know things are gonna get weird from the GSET!

4 Likes

Remember some faded 8x10’s of Jefferson Starship & The Dead at a Golden Gate Park free concert. Have a shot of the deadhead crowd pushing JS’s 18-wheeler that got stuck in the mud and others of the Hell’s Angel’s hanging w/ the roadies backstage. To be honest, I shot those with the cell 10 years ago…the box is still down there but so are 50 others! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

If you ever get a wild hair keep us in mind!

4 Likes

“If you ever get a “wild seed” keep us in mind”! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just for you @CrunchBerries , that takes care of this decade! Guess it must have been about 1975?

Can’t remember where the Bobby shot is from?

7 Likes

Very cool @Tlander ! Thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

I was listening to 4/30/77 but couldn’t find the full show to link to. Here’s the 45 minute audio segment of Saint Stephen through Terrapin Station from the show:

And for good measure here’s video of the full show from a few nights before:

5 Likes

Like whoa!

4 Likes

That was a fascinating snapshot of that time and place!

6 Likes

I think I watched the whole thing! So cool! It was like an anthropological study! A lot of bangs, mullets, jean shorts (jorts) and psychedelisizing!

6 Likes

Melting my phucking face! :v::sunglasses::droplet::zap:

8 Likes
6 Likes

9 Likes