Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

TDIGDH

7 Likes

Came off set today to a gem, the B-string pops and that good ol’ raspy Jerry. Could not have asked for a better way to sail me home!(to my hotel room)… good vibes y’all!

4 Likes

Yes! Thank you @CrunchBerries!

3 Likes

Saw this! Should be a good tine

6 Likes

@MR.MaGoo Hell ya! @BeagleZ and I are going to leave our families, jobs and other responsibilities to travel the country for a summer. Ha! We will definitely be hitting up at least one show on that tour!!

7 Likes

Don’t tempt me :crazy_face:
I think I’m due for a good ol mid life crises tour

5 Likes

Need a third wheel🏄‍♀️

6 Likes

Been a minute since I hopped in here Hope everyone is having a great weekend :v:

6 Likes

Love, love, love. ☆DJSF

6 Likes

Im going to Dark Star Orchestra in November in Richmond! Super pumped.

6 Likes

TDIGDH
Comes a Time Cap center 94

5 Likes

Never really gave this show any time after I left the Cap Center in 94’, but that Come a Time is pretty good.

4 Likes

Hampton Comes Alive:

7 Likes
6 Likes

I woke up jamming out to some Zappa, and now I need some Jerry. :v:

Just bangin the studio album today: American Beauty

7 Likes

Check out the huge sequence at the end of the show:
Estimated Prophet >
Eyes of the World >
Playing in the Band >
The Wheel >
Playin’ reprise

2-3-78 Madison, WI

8 Likes
7 Likes

I’m a relatively new GD fan, so I’m experiencing most of this music for the first time. I know this so far… The history of it is fascinating. The Dead seem to be single handed responsible for keeping the counter culture, drug culture & cannabis culture alive/thriving past the 60’s. It may have died without them being the central hub. We all owe them an enormous amount of gratitude!

Can’t wait to explore all the music. Just getting started on my journey. So far I’ve found it to be incredibly useful for daydreaming, it almost allows a meditative state, without trying to meditate.

7 Likes

The bus came by and I got on… that’s when it all began.

whoa-another-acid-flashback-i-hate-to-be-driving-a-3751931

7 Likes

Welcome to the bus @Gonzo !! Pick out a comfy seat and enjoy the ride :crazy_face:

6 Likes