Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

These make me very anxious for my Wolf to arrive!! Nice picks Crunch!

4 Likes

Did you order one? I thought you were looking at that T. Bean?

3 Likes

Went with the Neckthru Wolf. Looks like itā€™s going to be a while though, heā€™s pretty backed up :frowning:
Actually been on order for 6 months almost already

4 Likes
6 Likes

From that same run @CrunchBerries ā€¦
the Jack-a-Roe was a blast!!

3 Likes

Great thread. I was at these RFK shows with Bruce Hornsby. I actually met Bruce after the saturday RFK shows in 92. super nice guy. My first show was Sept 3, 1988, Capital Center, Landover, MD. Caught the shows the 3rd and 5th.

the rain show at RKF in 90 was amazing. so much fun.

I have been able to download most of the shows I was fortunate to see. But, some asshole at the internet archives made everything stream only, now you canā€™t download them.

5 Likes

just got the new boxed set, Madison Square Gardens 81-83. Loading it into my computer now.

3 Likes

That was per the bandā€™s request. AUDs can be downloaded but SBDs are stream onlyā€¦ Unless you know this trick.

Hereā€™s a Copy/Paste from a Reddit post - it might screw up the sample links but the info is all there:

All you have to do is change the ā€œdetailsā€ of an archive.org listing to ā€œdownloadā€. Example:

http://www.archive.org/**details**/gd1980-11-29.nak700.wagner.miller.90104.sbeok.flac16

to

http://www.archive.org/**download**/gd1980-11-29.nak700.wagner.miller.90104.sbeok.flac16

Youā€™ll be taken to janky looking page that can be rough to navigate for those not too computer savvy. You have to download each song individually. This can be a pain, but worth it. The tracks are listed by number in the set list and a variety of formats. I always download the ā€œvbr.mp3ā€. For the above example the oneā€™s youā€™d want look like:

gd80-11-29d1t01_vbr.mp3

Choose a place to save it from there.

Note that download managers exist, such as DownThemAll, that will automate the process so you donā€™t have to grab each file individually.

7 Likes

thatā€™s huge! thank you so much

4 Likes

Happy Saturday yā€™all hope everyone has a jamming weekend :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

11 Likes

The hamza jam to start this show is very cool,

7 Likes

Can someone link me up to a well known ā€œmagicā€ performance that ā€œmostā€ agree on as being magic. Iā€™d like that to be the first full performance I listen to :grin: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a few @Gonzo. Enjoy.

10 Likes

Thanks! I went with my intuition & picked 6/9/77. Hopping on the bus :grin:

7 Likes

Good choice!

7 Likes
6 Likes

Richmond VA 11-1-85

7 Likes

Richmond VA 11-2-85

8 Likes

Day late, but one of the wildest openers.

8 Likes

@BeagleZ Thought you would like this 1/2 step

7 Likes