Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Thanks @Cartwright Nice grab @BarefootAndBlazed !!

Stay heady, my friends!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

OK, so I think it was the 3/15/96 show, I was at. Long time ago now, and no stub kept. Crazy second set LIZ REED, with all the trimmings. Dead jams, slipknot->franklin’s->fotm->lovelight->well you get the idea, it was surreal.

All the while, flashing Jerry pics on the screen, in true acid style, interspersed with the legends, Jimi, Jim, Janis, Pigpen, Duane, Mama, etc…and on and on…they jammed and showed these images for what seemed like forever.

Wish I had the stub to that show. :roll_eyes:

With that in mind, let’s do another seedaway. We are gonna call it: Stub and a Lid.

Two deadhead’s show me a hippyish show stub, and a hat you dig → and I will send you each a pack of seeds from my stash.

Back in a bit,
c’wright

3 Likes

Daily driver! @Cartwright

Thanks buddy!

☆DJSF

6 Likes

Bang! One down, nice job @DJSF !

I’ve got your addy, provided it has not changed :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, brah! Yep you got it :wink::sunglasses: Thanks for the fun Saturday games @Cartwright !

Stub and a Lid!!!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

3 Likes

Need another stub/lid combo for some sticky icky.

The beans i will send out, are from this plant. The I95/Stardawg gps got mixed up with an indoor seed run, and this is what happened. Can’t show too much, gotta keep it somewhat dl :wink: they must smell it from down the road tho :open_mouth:

I simply call her, The Ick. Because she is icky sticky, not greasy like the tripping walrus, sticky like pine tar :slight_smile:
Not too bad for a late planted cloneo
P9270098

P9270100

P9270099
Thinking of putting some down myself, tomorrow to show around.

7 Likes

Don’t have a heady stub unfortunately but this is my go to when I want to piss of the evangelicals in my neighborhood :rofl:

5 Likes

Dunno why the hat made me think of this…

I’ve scanned in the vast majority of my stubs for easy access. Can you add this to BeagleZ post to complete the Stub/Lid combo? :wink:

Good show! Lucinda Williams opened. This was in the St. Louis area where Gregg Allman’s son, Devon, lives. He came out and sang Midnight Rider.

6 Likes

Killer combo @BeagleZ & @BarefootAndBlazed !

I can feel the love from here, thanks for playing you cats :slight_smile:

Drop me an addy Beag’s :v:

4 Likes

Thank you @Cartwright! And for the :metal:assist @BarefootAndBlazed!!!

Pm incoming at some point today hahaa, got my hands full currently

4 Likes

someone said ticket stubs, of which I have many. Here are a few from my first west coast GD run and a couple different trips to Vegas

8 Likes

Loves those GDTS tickets. Thank you for sharing! Always dreamt of seeing them in California.

5 Likes

That’s a nice collection of ticket stubs!

6 Likes

I wasn’t able to see them til 95. Portland and Auburn Hills that tour.

Chuck Berry opened the show in Portland. It was really awesome.

I was in the Navy at the time, home on leave, so I went to the show at Auburn Hills while home.

I was getting out in 96, so my plan was to follow the dead that summer, but that didn’t happen.

Anyway I really like this community. Lots of good info and posts. Thanks.

6 Likes

Welcome @Pleasantrees420 glad you could join us!

6 Likes

I saw them a couple times at The Palace of Auburn Hills. I still remember the Feel Like a Stranger opener in 1993. It wasn’t spectacular, just one of those random things I recall (while forgetting many epic things :rofl: typical stoner memory) I did get spun that night and wondered around lost for hours after the show.

7 Likes

It was a decent place to see a show. I saw several bands there over the years, but when the Pistons moved back to down town Detroit, they tore it down.

I think what I remember most about that show in 95 was Mississippi half-step. It was really well played.

7 Likes

Well that is a fine looking gaggle of recycled paper;)

Nice job, thanks for sharing

AND, dm a safe addy, I will hit you with some beans too!

5 Likes

I saw two nights at The Palace in '92. That trip was somewhat tainted because the dog ran off and we spent most of our time trying to hunt him down. Got him back literally an hour before we were going to leave town to return home! (Not that we would give up on the dog. We did have family in the area that would have continued to search for us…).

These were good shows! It’s too bad we were a little stressed out…

THE PALACE - MARCH 23, 1992

Jack Straw
Cold Rain and Snow
Walkin’ Blues
Loose Lucy
Masterpiece
West L.A. Fadeaway
Beat it on Down the Line
Tennessee Jed
Music Never Stopped

Victim or the Crime
Wave to the Wind
Crazy Fingers
Uncle John’s Band
Drums
Space
The Wheel
All Along the Watchtower
Morning Dew

E: Gloria.

last “Gloria”: 11-01-85 [468]

THE PALACE - MARCH 24, 1992

Touch of Grey
Greatest Story Ever Told
New Speedway Boogie
Me and My Uncle
Big River
Long Way to Go Home
So Many Roads
Corina

China Cat Sunflower
I Know You Rider
Saint of Circumstance
Foolish Heart
Drums
Space
I Need a Miracle
Stella Blue
Throwin’ Stones
Not Fade Away

E: The Weight

Bruce Hornsby’s last show as a member of the Grateful Dead
Locomotive airhorn during “Drumz”

Sometimes I’ll skip Lost Sailor and go right to Saint of Circumstance, but this one’s not bad. Saint starts just after the 6 minute mark…

6 Likes

You got Dew’d! My only Dew was the last one at the Albany 95’ show. It was rough, but It had moments

7 Likes