Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Morning Dew opener. Ok, USA!

6 Likes

Most of Set 1:
Feel Like A Stranger, Candyman, My Brother Esau, Dire Wolf, Little Red Rooster, Tennessee Jed, Lazy Lightnin’ > Supplication

Audio gets better a couple minutes in.
Bobby flubs some Stranger lyrics but there’s a really nice jam that follows (especially considering this was the show opener).

4 Likes

I worked security for two of those three shows at the then new Hult Center. Once the shows started, me and a few other security folks who didn’t have more to do made our way up into the catwalks above the stage. As I recall, HA!, the music was great! Of course, the reason we’d gone up in the first place was to see if there was any possibility of catching a little buzz from the smokers below. It didn’t take long and I was seriously fucked up, and I mean seriously! I basically crawled back to the ladder and then had to buck up my machismo to climb back down. And understand, I don’t have any issues with heights/ladders/climbing up high or any of that kind of stuff. Or at least I didn’t prior to my stroke, and I definitely didn’t when I was 32, the year of those concerts. Man, it was so awesomely fun!

Where is my damn bong?!!

9 Likes

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Sounds awesome brother @CrunchBerries !!

2 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

Good morning all :wave:

10 Likes

Morning @Cartwright !!

Phil doing some deep knee bends and head banging on the Jack Straw opener.

7 Likes

What’s up Crunchy :wave:

3 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

Have a happy and safe July 4th everyone !

7 Likes

Happy Sunday folks

5 Likes

Today was a good day in GD history!

6 Likes
6 Likes

Me, a bunch of friends, a shit ton of cops, 5 hits of Qberts, and the good ole Grateful Dead.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jerry!! Today starts the days between! Let’s go!!

9 Likes