Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Some slinky grooves to start your weekend

4 Likes

Cool read! Thank you for sharing! I always like getting others perspective on shows

2 Likes

Someone on Reddit suggested this show. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever heard this one but Iā€™ll be streaming it today. They praised the Let It Grow and the Scarlet>Fire specifically, as well as the Sailor>Saintā€¦

4 Likes

Love an 80ā€™s DD Blues! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

6 Likes

Except heā€™s prob 40 in the first picture lol

1 Like

Day late on this one, but better late than never

6 Likes

This was a fun listen: 11/21/69 Cal Expo

The first 6 tracks sound terrible, but following Bobbyā€™s ā€œYellow Dog Storyā€ a new source comes in and delivers 45 minutes of excellent audio! Good Lovinā€™, China> Rider, High Time, Me & My Uncle, Lovelight. Unfortunately Lovelight cuts, but this is a prime chunk of Pig-era Dead.

6 Likes

Smooth smoove sugaree!

6 Likes
5 Likes

I loaded the June '76 box set (6/10, 6/11, 6/14, 6/15, 6/17, 6/19) onto my phone so various songs pop up on random play. I love those shows when they first come back from hiatus! They arenā€™t as jammy but thereā€™s a great energy.

5 Likes

Is that on one of those compact discs or do you have digital?
Anyway to share that? I think Iā€™d like to copy you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m at the office now but I can do that from home later. I have a handful of their huge live box sets - some in FLAC and others in MP3.

4 Likes

@BeagleZ @BarefootAndBlazed I have a 400 gig mega.nz account if you need a place to store and the bandwidth to share. It is currently empty and thirsty for jerry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh man! I forgot all about mega.co.nz or whatever it is called! I used to have a bunch of crap stored there, thankfully itā€™s nothing I donā€™t have copies of elsewhere. Iā€™d be happy to upload a bunch of tunes if thereā€™s interest. The largest items in my Grateful Dead folder include:
Video:
Fare The Well webcasts (2x Santa Clara, 3x Chicago) video
Winterland NYE '78 video
Audio:
Europe '72 Complete Recordings (all 22 shows) MP3
June '76 box set 24/192 FLAC
Get Shown The Light (5/7, 5/8, 5/9, 1977) FLAC
May '77 Box Set (5/11 through 5/17, 1977) FLAC
Winterland June '77 box set (6/7, 6/8, 6/9 + bonus 5/12, 1977) MP3
July '78 The Complete Recordings (7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 7/7, & 7/8) MP3
30 Trips Around The Sun (80 disc box set!!!) FLAC
ā€œDownload Seriesā€ (incomplete, I think I have 10 of the shows from the series) FLAC
So Many Roads box set (5cds of misc songs from various live shows) FLAC
Day Of The Dead, around 60 artists 5cd ā€œTributeā€ box set MP3

@boogn1sh - Please send me a link to upload via PM and Iā€™ll set the wheels in motion.

5 Likes

Canā€™t remember why I paid for this silly mega account but Iā€™m sure I was downloading something big and was tired of waiting :rofl: I don;t really store things there but I have tons I can upload and share.

Here is a 320 of one of my favorites:

Legion of Mary 5-21-1975 Keystone Berkeley, CA

3 Likes

Since we are talking about May 21, here is the FLAC of 1971 (GL Vol 15)

5 Likes

whoa, this thread is pretty headyā€¦far out bro & sisters!

5 Likes

Welcome to the party @Phil_Bombs!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always loved this show. That UJB is so perfect! One drummer GD all day!
Grateful Dead ā€¢ 1974-09-18 (03:29:11) ā€¢ Parc des Exposition, Dijon, France

https://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1974/09/18?source=336673

4 Likes