Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

Went back and babys are looking good wife give a good watwr with ph 6.3 and.they are responding niceeee, looks.she have a green thumb too ind dint knew it hehe

3 Likes

Timberrrrrrr jaja tent is down cleared and ready to getx cleaned

xxlx

5 Likes

Timbuuuuurrrrrrrrr

7 Likes

Babies notice were watered like 5 days ago and were dry so time to feed , small dose of foxfarm big bloom and wholly mackerel they suddenly grabbed soil and started growing faster

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 of the 3 gorilla glue ended been male so they are out no males this run and preparing pots for i think 5 more seeds , Hawaii Maui Maui, bubba kush , purple badlands , chemdawg, sugar black rose , they will be put un root riots but ill plug them straight to soil in one gallon pot, last time worked better like that for me can see the plug if is moist or not

5 Likes

4x4 veg growant running at watt from wall

4 Likes
1 Like

Sugar black rose has the lead

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Plants are in autopilot, is been only 2 weeks since.i transfer them to.the grow tent with the growant and only a week since i transplanted and 2ndays since y defoliate 2 of the plants, they haven’t noticed at all just thriving, also notice i am goimg with ph of 6.0 to 6.2 max last water and they seem like it, ill put the video 2 weeks from 2 weeks before and last nigth, they are getting huge so flowerin is starting officially

5 Likes

Gorilla glue x blueberry headband

2 Likes

Nigthmare Og

2 Likes

Jack Herrer

2 Likes

Lemon Haze

2 Likes

Ku’s thunderfuck

2 Likes