Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

@legalcanada Yes man finally everything is much better, the nukedaddys i had to veg them longer or not too them and let them be just bend the top ,but i think willnbe topping 2 orn3 times and try to fill the space with colas likenthe time before this one but shorter plants , evennif want to keep them short some get.to 3 feet or more

2 Likes
1 Like

from this one have some seeds i think ill pop 2 of em

1 Like

sorry haven’t update that much lately haven’t been feeling good been having weird pain in the lower back and really high fevers, hoping is not kidney related, haven’t been able to move much one of the plant sin the veg area is dying i think got too dry watered but she started dying from the new growth down ill give her time to see what happen or transplant he into a 2 gal pot with fresh soil to see if respond if not is going out

3 Likes

Feel better buddy :pray:

2 Likes

I remember @GreenCaciqueHawaii in those days also. It was a fucked up situation for him. I was proud of the response he received from OG Members. A good example of what this Fam is all about. And look at him now! Much Respect.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Here is the new ones getting ready when the tent in clean to go in, this grow will run alinenthe grown ant i have some auto seeds will ise the bloombeast to run an auto or 2 or just veg a plant big enoughto do a one plant in the 4x4 in a 10g pot

2 Likes

Thanks appreciated, im triying my best w have to do is accept several stuff and work with them, def i need a cane to walk and really have to modify some stuff if want to be around growing my medicine , i will have to modify in that too some stuff cheers and thank for be here

2 Likes

@legalcanada What i was growing is the nukedaddy and they didnt were strong either if both nedded more support, in how it growsni dont like it let’s see the end product if is worth the hassle and then try a better method wit it next time , but i think ill germinate the Nukehead one thanks for remembering me that one

2 Likes

Thanks bro appreciated a lot rigth now this the grows are the ones keeping me koving a little bit more because i cannot undated the plants but def i have to try to keep moving on im hopi g to get better and have the opportunity to work in a grow facility that i have now 2 Growmies and good friends working there, i have t ok keep progressing even is is a slow pace

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

And pure kush is downmn

6 Likes

Ill be out several days will leave instructions to my wife on water tu he plants until i get back home, my back got worse and need docs stop missing tu ime and help, going to a second evaluation soon but looks the doc saw new results and now need to do surgery, lets see , hopefully ill be around reading and stuff, while im here, ill give instructions instructions to my other half to water them, cheers and happy growing to all my growmies here

4 Likes

Obligatory 5 star hotel

3 Likes

There are worse ones where the curtains are steel…
Recover and get back to the tent my friend.

Buzz ON

2 Likes

Ou yes i know the ones you said, thanks i have never had problems at all, but looks like injury in the back got worse.i have fall several.times and didnt help.look my spinal stenosis got worse, now is a pain in the ass working with this all new medication they want to start lets see.how it works, this mofos know i have this opioids so gave me the option at.least the pain medication as needed cuz they know.i hate em wont abuse em

What i have i needed to water the babies and the tent one tomorow, good she is learning too how to work with em, i know.they are in good hands, but i need a fix really i need to move on cuz this situation os frustrating to me , since i have 18 i have been battling with life, havent been an easy journey but i hope at the end is worth it i was blesses with my wife, i feel she is the only one that really cares and love me no matter what, im lucky to have her , thank bro appreciated a lot , Blessings @HalfBee

2 Likes

Got notification babyes got watered yesterday nigth 9:30pm wife told me 2.of em got rome runoff, could be the 2 that have a lil bit less soil and because she is so meticulous haha could be she put exactly same amount of water to each one heheh, looks ill not be the only grower in the furure. Cheers and happy growing Hopefully out of hospktal toda in the day or tomorow, have to dig into the new mri results i havent seen them ues i was too drugged, but i kind of messed up a lil bit more than i was, have to be cautious , and my weight help me to brome this body Easier, i will really have to lose.muhc more weight

2 Likes

Oh god no :pill:… bad for the :monkey:

That’s the narcotic they give to people who’ve been abusing narcotics for so long that they don’t do anything (to them) … hardcore :poop:.

Please read the side-effects section just for good measure; There’s a huge risk of ODing by accident.

But more than all that I am saddened to hear of the bad news… and hoping for your smooth recovery & return to your joys & family.

:pray: :four_leaf_clover:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia thanks supper appreciated, yes pain is that bad , i really have this shit is the only stuff doing something , make some breathing distress , nausea and a really bad feeling in the chest, i really don recomend this shit to anybody i really hate it a lot and make me feel useless and dissoriented, hopefully i get a fix and can stay only with my Ganja that have helped a lot in otjer co ditions even i this one but this guy here do t want to understand sometimes that my body is broken and have to deal with it , thanks for all the wishes and Blessings to you and family too brother cheers

2 Likes

Im back home finally on some medication didn’t want.to get narcotics so went with the toradol only for home and have to call my doc to get a referral for the pinal surgeon i need that fix to go back to work

3 Likes