Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

1 Like

all these tick have 8 legs the one si have have 6 legs

1 Like

I don’t know. Hard to tell from the photos. I’m guessing the front two must be antennae, then?

yes they are antennas

ill put the plant after 2 treatments and, lets see the outcome w can happen that i kill the clone and have to restart from seed

Are they fast moving things? Are your fungus gnats now under control? You may have Stratio-S mites. These soil living mites eat the fungus gnat larva and are benificial.

1 Like

no they move super slow i had mites in the other pots look different and these one move really fast , the one that had fungus i tossed the soil was near the 100gallons of soil

Added i jack herrer fem and 3 colombian black, lets see if the colombians on my end start germinating good

4 Likes

Put 3 colombian black seeds yesterday and from 3. 2 crack open already

3 Likes

Super mazar transplanted in.10g pot and gods bud plant still alive how i don’t know haha top her yesterday and is responding putting new growth have a jack herrer fem seed one purple dawn and 3 colombian back depend in the Colombian black germination will add another strain could be fofana or camp stealth GSC or another early skunk will see

Uploading… Uploading…

5 Likes

Think will do a worm castings tea to re activate better the microbial activity in soil for me the higher the better sometimes takes a weird smell but is part of it, still have some roots organics worm castings will try to do a small stromg batch and thinthinb about doing some LABS

1 Like

What a great overview.

Thanks DNH!

2 Likes

For a quick microbial soil boost I like to make worm extract with fresh worm compost for a few waterings. Essentially what I do it put a couple cups of worm compost fresh from the worm bin in a burlap bag. Then knead it around for a couple minutes in a gallon or two of water, then squish out as much water as I can. This can be done multiple times to increase the amount of microbes in the water. In the end you’ll have a dark chocolate colored water to water your plants with.

Also I like to do this after I add a topdressings to insure it gets into the nutrirnt cycle as quickly as possible.

4 Likes

Did the tea only with the dragonfly earth medicine molasses and mammoth p

Next day was showing some activity

Plants looking good and responding temps are going up to 81, was sprouting some seedlings i side the tent but i think is too warm for them think all the ones in the rooters will not make it so will try in a much cooler place and see if sprout some Camp Stealth GSC , caramelino and have more strains but still deciding if sprouting now or wait to the next moon

6 Likes
2 Likes

Was thinking this baby will not make it, she’s a beauty :grin::smiley::smiley::blush: coming back

Super mazar waiting to respond after the defoliate like the colors exited to flower this baby soon remember the sweetness and caramel taste in this strain will try to do good amount of clones of her will be good s gull run on this strain

5 Likes

mm god bud is one of my favorite smokes, try to keep that one alive my friend! a nice strong indica, good for pain

1 Like

She’s going to be kept as a mother plant i think I’m searching a good corner for her or in the future try to get more of these seeds

1 Like

Camp Stealth GSC f2. 2 going into water today

7 Likes