Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

Water ph 6.3

3 Likes

Interested to see how these camp stealth turns out. I haven’t seen any grows of any of the Vashon strains and am really curious. I have 2 packs of their early bird in my fridge. Did you f2 them or someone else? There doesn’t seem to be much info out there.

Yes not too much info on them got the seeds in a trade ,looking forward on this strain too i got some GSC and were really good for pain and potent lets see the outcome the seed are reg seeds so hoping one is male and the other female but, lets see cheers and happy growing

The CS GSC one crack open the other is showing sings i put them in root riots, don’t want more drowned seeds haha and the Gods Bud is showing some good growth

3 Likes

5 Likes

Good to see you getting back on your feet. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Cheese seed super small lets see w this baby can do some RO water and straight to napkin

1 Like

Babies are loving the new led i was going to veg with the Bloombeast but decided to test the Growant in the full grow she’s not dimmable but I’m using half the lamp she have 2 external drivers so using only one for veg and add the other in bloom

3 Likes

Natural light without the led

3 Likes

This time took precaution for the seed RO water from my wife RO system in the lab run for 8 industrial membranes , 2 RO system one after the other plus sterilized with UV , no more chances on contaminating them or rotting them

2 Likes

Lest try again 2 more colombian black this time paper towel method no cup , and putting them in a cooler place , las time looks it was too hot

3 Likes

soak and germinate those seeds are good :laughing:

@shroomgod First 3 ones crack but after did nothing i share 10 to a friend he drop 4 in water and started to crack open but no root coming yet he told me is like sprouted reserved leaves first, lets see the outcome another buddy i share 10 more dome crack open he put them in soil and nothing yet

1 Like

HAHA…:laughing: @GreenCaciqueHawaii

Colombian black nothing yet

1 Like

Camp stealth GSC i move them from the rapid rooter to a napkin i will have sterilize them just in case another seed is roting the other that was not open now crack open hopefully that will make it

1 Like

The cheese one crack open and showed root with a peculiar transparent stuff looks like a water droplet but is not if somebody have seen something like that have an idea w is the knowledge is welcome

2 Likes

One of the camp stealth that was spouted in the root riot rotted completely, the other one that didn’t do anything in the root riot never open i put her in a napkin and crack open so i out her in the no till 5g pot and hope she make it

1 Like

Gods bud live life she’s doing awesome

1 Like

I was thinking this baby was not growing until i saw a pic from lime 4 days before and asked my wife and yes she’s growing seen her daily i see her the same

1 Like