Green Rebel Arctic Blast - Seed Run

That sucks, but you’re probably right. I’d pull them out and take a look to be sure. I think 10 days is my longest to emergence after pop so far.

1 Like

You can put them in some soil anyway and see what happens, it’s where they belong after all.

1 Like

Oh I am checking them for progress daily but I’m leaning towards DOA on this one

Even the one sprout that broke out is struggling to make any kind of tap root :man_shrugging:

Menthol? Sounds super interesting. The only methol-ish weed I’ve ever tried is Mountain Top Mint. I got it at a dispensary and it’s pretty decent, but the OH dispensaries always seem to have herb that is super dry.

I can’t wait to see this! And I will be a proud supporter, love local businesses

I would love to hear this story if you have the time and want to make another thread for it. Did the O43 seed happen to be “bagseed” (or, rather, “jarseed” from the dispo)?

OH FUCK, I just got to the end of this thread. That truly sucks to hear :confused:
Did these seeds come from GLG auction? I recently won bids for a couple of Green Rebel strains but not this one. Does GLG do anything for customers if there’s a seed pack that entirely fails to germ? Like, I doubt they have an extra pack of this strain but I would hope that they’d do something for you if they knew…

Best wishes and peace :green_heart: :frog:

2 Likes

Yes glg auction lol …. Sorry :man_shrugging:

Can dm about the o43 if you like :wink:

Getting ready to do a NL auto seed run soon though new thread incoming

1 Like