Greenbeans506's grow adventures

I stopped using homemade Composts. There are good and bad microbes even if you mix the same stuff in your compost pile. I learned my lesson on that the hard way. I only use guaranteed microbes in the product. Bascilus several forms are the way to go with what I am growing. I was put on to URB Natural about 2 years ago and never looked back. I have cut back on other products I was using and could not be happier with results. I been growing two strains for a long time and i swear the potency in my smoke has gone up Can not prove it except my body knows it am getting better meds.

1 Like

@Exclusive There’s lots of ways to grow the plant and we’ve all got to figure out what works for us… I’m glad you’ve found a way to grow your medicine best that you can. :metal:

I take a bit of a different road, mostly use homemade composts, inoculants, fertilizers etc. Keeping things closed loop with the other workings of the farm like chickens and veggie production. I love this way of growing, the connection to the land, and the bud that it produces is more than sufficient for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,

-Greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures all that food waste is a gold mine my friend. Plus doing your part to keep it out of the landfill, rock on

JMS for bare soil, are we talking outdoors or in a indoor bed?

-Greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

Outdoor raised bed as a preplanting microlife boost, and then regularly through the season

2 Likes

Another update here-

Things are starting to wrap up in the garden, trichomes are going amber and buds are fat.

Plants in this little hunt-

-Romulan (2)
-Frosted Fruit Cake x Sowah (1)
-Koko puffs K1 x Sowah (1)
-Chernobyl x ((Animal Cookies West) x (Sour Strawberry x Grape Soda Skunk)) (1)
-Frosted Fruit Cake x ((Animal Cookies West) x (Sour Strawberry x Grape Soda Skunk)) (1)
-IMACRON x High School Sweet Heart Breath (2)
-Northern Lights x High School Sweet Heart Breath (1)
-BOSS Skunk (1)
-Dubtrop Bx1 (1)
-Military Chocolate (1)
-Ghost Dawg (1)
-Critical Sensi Star x Sweet Dreams (3)
-Eleven Roses x Afghani Special (1)

I think that’s everything, if anyone wants more details about these or pics please lmk!

4 Likes

Taking down the Dubble Tropicanna Bx1 today at day 64, trichomes are most developed out of the batch with about 5-10% ambers.

This plant is always very interesting to grow, it is tiny and doesn’t stretch at all in flower, the buds are always shades of dark purple/black/red and the leaves are bright green.

The hash that this strain makes is some of the best flavored I’ve had.

Bred by Oni Seed Co.

Wet trimmed one top for the photo.

15 Likes

BEAUTIFULL!!! :+1: :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks @jetdro :smiley: I highly recommend this one if you can get your hands on her!

1 Like

Wow, sweet job brother! I’ve got some Oni but not that one in particular.

1 Like

Sweet. I’d like to experiment with something like that.

1 Like

Thanks @HumblePie420 appreciate it! Have you grown anything from Oni?

@blowdout2269 highly recommend. But I’m not entirely sure where/if these are available. Recieved them for testing about 3 years ago, it is (Sour Dubb x Trop F1) x Trop F1. Haven’t seen them online in my limited searches.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 @HumblePie420 just learned that I am using the abbreviated name. Look for “Dubble Tropicanna Bx1”, may be able to find it.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet my man. Just waiting in line with the others in my little vault of sorts. But HAD to grab it after reading reviews of it on Instagram. Trop Punch BX1 is what I purchased directly form Oni Seed Co and they sent me a full 15 pack of Island G for free.

1 Like

Yeah, small chunky bush that turns purple and doesn’t stretch much is all I seen or heard. That’s right up my alley alley hehe. Limited head space, ya know?
It’s been noted. Miight look around sometime.
Thanks!

1 Like

@HumblePie420 That trop punch bx1 is amazing, the flavors are like strawberry or grape candy, easy on the eyes too. Its the mother to my flagship strain. ‘Purple Candy Cake’.

1 Like

That’s exactly what you’ll get with the Dubble Trop Bx1 :+1: ever hear of a spacebucket? Growing a plant inside a garbage can or something. This strain would be excellent for that aswell.

2 Likes

Space bucket are sweet! Not practical, but it’d be fun to make one just to try lol.

1 Like

Heres the Romulan that I started this thread with :call_me_hand: harvested at right around 10 weeks.

15 Likes

Damn! Nice looking bud! Romulan is my ultimate fav and that has me drooling.

3 Likes

Thanks @Naptown916 ! appreciate that.

I am going to F2 with this cut, sometime in the near future. Ill send you some seeds!

4 Likes