Greenbeans506's grow adventures

Well I would love that! I have to grow crosses most of the time, just can’t afford the $150 for Romulan Genetics.

3 Likes

In that case you’ve got your name on a bunch of them when they’re ready :ok_hand:

I’m unsure the origins of these romulan seeds (as in the seed bank that supplies it) could be from JOTI, Romulan Genetics, Next Generation seeds, or maybe someone’s personal stash. They were gifted to my friend from someone here on OG, about 4 years ago.

Just recently tried some of the herb and it is primo :ok_hand: also would probably wash really well with the sandy trichs / big heads.

Cheers,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

5 Likes

OMG that looks AWESOME!!! I love the colors on those buds! I was looking at the Tachibana by Oni and was super close to pulling the trigger, but they were just a little to pricey, so in a very rare case of self control, I decided against it. Their Twang and Sour Trop BX1 look like winners too.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch man!! :blush::pray::peace_symbol:

Tachibana, is that the pure Kush x Trop?

I tested the Twang for Oni a couple years ago but it was a less than ideal run, so didn’t really bring out the full potential. Even still the smoke was amazing, and the plants took the stress very well :ok_hand:

2 Likes

“Tachibana mixes my White Tangerine Haze and my purple, cookie dominant Trop Cookies F1 male”. Looked pretty tasty, and I’ve never heard any thing negative about their stuff. One of these days I’ll be able to smoke so I can enjoy more than just the look and smell of these things!

8 Likes

Anything that Trop F1 male touched turned to gold… then the back crossing just solidified that :ok_hand: hopefully only does a BX with that and the twang aswell

Is it the actual smoke that’s the issue? Could you make oil/edibles?

1 Like

No, it’s the THC. I get drug tested upwards of six (or more) times a year, plus the possibility of randoms. Trying to subvert a test is not worth the ramifications. So until the day it doesn’t matter anymore, I’m content with living vicariously through others.

2 Likes

Well it’s great that you still enjoy growing the plant even if you cant reap the rewards, but hell I think even as a smoker… growing it is the funnest part. And I’m sure many others here on OG feel the same way

5 Likes

I’m going to try and keep this topic updated with the 2023 outdoor grow / breeding run :relaxed::call_me_hand::beers: got a few things cooking and I plan to giveaway alot of the seeds here on OG

Strains:

Riff Mountain (Morocco)
Chitrali (Afghanistan)
Mango (India) from @iceman
KD Koh Tao (Thailand) from @Tlander
Friesland Indica (M33)
1990 Master Kush
Coastal Blueberry bred by @SHSC-1
(Black Domina x Triangle OG) x Goji OG bred by @Tracker
Alaskan Thunderfuck
Sour Special Sauce CBD
Stem Cell CBG

Alaskan Thunderfuck-

Stem Cell CBG-

Sour Special Sauce CBD-

7 Likes

Woohoo! This will be fun to follow along.

3 Likes

That’s [(Black Domina x True OG)xGoji OG]

3 Likes

@Tracker your babies will be getting up-potted from the cell trays tomorrow !

Thank you for the correction :relaxed::pray::peace_symbol: out of all the strains mentioned, is there anything you’d most want to see crossed into your line?

2 Likes

Looking good @greenbeans506 Excited to see what this season holds for you. Quite a stacked lineup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome bro…hope you enjoy growing them out! :blush::v:t3::herb:

1 Like

@sprinklememaynee @iceman thanks fellas, appreciate both of you :relaxed::pray::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Great lineup! Good luck with the season. I’m really curious to see what comes out of that 1990 master kush.

1 Like

Thanks @Kyumonryu ! That MK is available on real seed co, I’m also pretty interested to see how they do and what they smoke like :love_you_gesture::pray::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yeah man, Ive been eyeing them for a while and haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I ran one of bodhi’s master kush crosses and it had a really calming effect. It was my go to end of day for a quite a while. Hopefully you find something great in those.

1 Like

Backiatomy (1990 Master Kush real seed co x Shishkaberry 3F2 short pheno from @SHSC-1)

Day 40 of flower

No.5-

This one smells like sour fruit punch with melon undertones

No.6-

Sweet bubblegum aromas on this one

No.9-

Smells sweet and kushy with undertones of spice

2 Likes

Coastal Romulan (Mystery Romulan x Coastal Blueberry male from @SHSC-1 )

Day 40 flower

No. 2-

Aroma- hashberry

No. 5-

Aroma- Earthy, blueberry, hash

No. 7-

Aroma- hashberry

4 Likes