Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

That could help big time
And scrog them differently will work to control the canopy

If handled properly you can vet 8 zips per plant lol bud heaven

It will get crowded in there but screw it lol

But 8 octo’s I would do 8 strains ! throw caution to the wind and run 8 strains lol

Variety variety variety

6 Likes

That was my thinking at first but now I feel a little different. Me and 2 other people all that smoke it and the other two really shouldn’t count cause they dont smoke like I do and I assume most the OG does lol. So I have bud from from 2021 when I first started lol that been sitting in grove bags. But a trellis would definitely help. I’m not sure why I didn’t do it. The grow before was trellis and came out pretty nice should of stick with it. All the buds are dense and putting on weight it should be a pretty good harvest. I’m going to try and get some photo at lights out maybe they will come out a little better

5 Likes

Nice looking full tent!

I got about 3 grows under my belt before I realized I needed a rosin press to avoid the looming fear of not being able to get through all the jars. Now I can store countless grows worth of rosin in the freezer indefinitely.

I just have to not think about a freeze drier. I cant even trust myself to to do a web search for one, as I am afraid the “buy” button might be too easy to click!

3 Likes

Man I think I need to figure out the auto fill system for the octos. The last week and half they have been drinking like crazy. Curious if any of the octo user have made a auto fill system besides the diy kit that octopots offers? It looks pretty basic I assume each pot would need it own float valve installed to keep things even.

2 Likes

13 Likes

I just ordered parts to setup a 1/4” float valve setup ala

I will keep you posted

3 Likes

I’ll be building this myself as well

It’s a great design

Paps

2 Likes

I figured the octopots purpose is to remove my own human error and erroring when disconnecting and cleaning the system (or forgetting to clean it for too long) would be more catastrophic than accidentally over filling one res or spilling some feed on the floor.
I’m guessing somewhere during flower that perspective might change.

2 Likes

Been awhile since my last post. Life been a real bitch lately and caught me totally off guard. so I’ve been switching things up and figuring out my next few moves. I did get to harvest and chopped on Thursday should be a good run absolutely reeks of a lemon fresh earth smell when you open the basement door. Still keeping the mothers alive but honestly not sure when I’m going to start up again.I’ve missed og and miss being in the garden it really sucks just gotta see what the futures holds for now I’m just going to keep grinding it out.

15 Likes

Hope everything is ok @Mr.greenbee, tough times come and going am sure you will make it through come out stronger than before.

Your garden is looking awesome, should be a damn good harvest

3 Likes

Its a shame with everything looking so good over there. Hope all is well.

OG will here for ya when the time comes!

2 Likes

sorry to hear your having some tough times bro. just know the gang has your back and what we can do if able to help. stick that chest out and keep pushing we always persevere

1 Like

Back in the usa what a beautiful thing. Two weeks till I’m home tho. From what I hear I still have mother plants so that a plus. I owe a couple people in here so once I get home and get an eye on things I’ll get new cuts ready.

6 Likes

Great to see you back

Paps

1 Like

Well things wasn’t quite how I hoped but I still have all the mother. They look unhealthy to say the least. I took clones off everything and going to hope for the best. Clean up the mother to try and get back to full health in case the clones do not take. Hopefully I can get something going before the end of the year.

3 Likes

I got the girls turned around and looking healthy again. Thinking next weekend I’m going to get the 4 cap junky and the 4 legend og into the octopot. I’m ready to get back growing there something therapeutic about being in the garden. The mother are doing great going to give them a lot more attention while there young and try to do a better job of shaping them up.

4 Likes

Very healthy and happy

Great job

1 Like

The photo hides a little leaf damage on the lower but the new growth is glowing. Legend og definitely going to have the cap in height but I’m going to make it work.

1 Like

I’ve got some that are smaller then others I build a platform to raise the plant to even out the canopy

1 Like

Yeah that what I’m doing now all the cap junky are raised and are nice and even with each other. Same with legend there all even in height. But there about 6 or 7 inches taller than cap when there on even platform lol. I have a nice stock of strains goin but I’m just not ready to do the single strain grow yet I like comparing the two strains as they grow.

1 Like