Greenhighlander grows

Hello @KpSunshine ! Welcome to Overgrow!
You may want to stop be and introduce yourself!

3 Likes

My stoned morning brain is having a hard time understanding your question lol Whatever you are asking I can’t explain any better then I already did above .

On a side note if you are the KpSunshine I think you are , welcome aboard dude. This forum is much more chill then the other place and has lotsa great folks and info . Good to see you here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Trimmed up the first bud of Coywolf . The smell is AMAZING!!!

23 Likes

Wow, that looks killer! This is the one you took at day 49? Still reeks of oranges and cleaner? I’d love to start my day of with some of that!

6 Likes

Yes it is the one I took at day 49. It isn’t done drying yet , I just clipped that bud for the hell of it lol As for smell I wouldn’t call it orange cleaner . You would not think citrus at all. It is orange peels and chem with it being more peel then oranges. If that makes any sense lol It is a nose burner bigtime.

9 Likes

Hey @KpSunshine welcome! Another RIU refugee! Hope you and yours had a happy holiday. This is a vibrant and giving community, and you stumbled upon one of the best perpetual grow threads! :slight_smile:

This place is totally cool with discussions of sharing and trading seeds & clones, if you’re into that sort of thing, so check out the Seed Runs. Our co-op Fall Boxes full of preservation runs are getting packed up now. Just gotta sign up and be active and generous.

Pay it Forward

:sun_with_face: :seedling:
:peace_symbol: :rainbow:

P.S. Coywolf looks extra nice GHL! :drooling_face:

14 Likes

Thanks for saying hello guys. Pretty cool community that’s for sure.
My Juan reference was when you got hit with big winds one year. Hard to finish most strains outdoors in our climate lately

9 Likes

Day 56 from flip and harvest day for SH

SH I had to put that stick in there just to hold it up for pictures lol

18 Likes

Day 56 from flip and harvest day for another Coywolf. I scoped it and it has a few amber with most being milky with a fair number of clear still present.

Clearly Coywolf is flipping someone the bird lol

I have smoked a few early doobies of the day 49 Coywolf and while I can’t give a smoke report yet I can say this gal ain’t goin anywhere anytime soon :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Nice big chunky buds . Definitely looks worth keeping around a while.

8 Likes

That is the biggest difference I have noticed between the Coywolf now and the one at day 49. At day 49 they had the size but had not yet finished swelling and filling.
I left the supported one and it really doesn’t look like it will go 63 but I might make it anyway just to see

7 Likes

And because I really enjoy taking pictures while I am really high here is a few more lol

This is the remaining Coywolf

The 3 c99 . I noticed the middle one has developed a nice pineapple smell. They are all really packing on the weight now and I have shit the bed on not letting them dry out a couple times now lol

The one I pegged Pineapple at flip .

25 Likes

Damn man, you really got your system dialed in. Everything looking juicy and delicious!

That C99 with the chunky funky pineapply buds. Looks just like how I remember her! They look great despite the drydowns.

11 Likes

The only dialing in I do is with my fan controller a few times a day lol I give all credit to the genetics :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Day 47 for WP F2 #2 She is developing some really big calyx and is reminding me of the big fugly one from last year. I hope she smokes as good

The c99 are on day 49

Full tent shot

24 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes