Greenhighlander grows

They look incredible for only 50ish days flowering! There’s a lot of variation in there, some with thicker colas, some with single blade leaves sticking out, and some with those honkin huge calyxes. But they’re all frosty and stinky, too!

People better not sleep on these, but I also think people need to understand they should pop a dozen or more when the seeds are from an open pollination F2 preservation. While I’m sure most phenos are good, you’re unlikely to get a measure of the treasure if you only pop a few seeds.

13 Likes

I’ve noticed that in my thinking it is hard to commit to popping a whole pack of something to really look through it. I’ve been doing good so far at popping all of what I had for a certain strain. Enjoying variety can get you if you don’t pop enough though for sure.

These do look really good and tempting for a future run. I’m looking forward to a smoke report.

5 Likes

Ya I was expecting a ton of shitty plants with the odd decent one thrown in. This has been a pleasant surprise but may very well be just luck of the draw. Either way I am very happy.
Might have to pop a bunch but I now know there are gems to be found.

6 Likes

I never pop less then a pack of anything .

I am looking forward to smoking these :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s some dramatic cannabis bro! Looks great.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

6 Likes

Geez…its ike everyone planned to harvest around Xmas…lol. I took a couple down this morning and will be taking a few more down this evening.

Had to do the same thing this morning…lol…that heavy look is awesome!!!

7 Likes

#11 the reject got the chop today.

And #18 was right by the door so hauled her out for a few pictures. Unless I end up not enjoying the smoke this is one I would definitely run again . All of her buds are rock hard.

26 Likes

#20 the reject got the chop today with her wet noodle branches lol

17 Likes

Wet Noodle Branches LOL :slight_smile:

that sir will be a new technical grow term for me

all the best and nice bud

Dequilo

5 Likes

So I just smoked a doobie of some lower buds from the first Wolfpack F2 I harvested that was barely dry enough to burn. Even this green it tasted 100% like Sour Diesel and has the same feel good get shit done high. With Sour Diesel being in my top 3 all time favs , and that being the reason I wanted Wolfpack in the first place , I could not be happier about this outcome.

Anyone who has these F2 should pop them . There are some real gems to be found.

11 Likes

Because one of my favorite things to do when stoned is take pictures of plants here are a buncha shots from day 55 from flip .

27 Likes

You must be really stoned then! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Always lol

5 Likes

That’s great to know. I grew out a sour deisel clone this summer and have really been enjoying the smoke. Sounds like this could be a winner. Thanks again for sharing!!

3 Likes

Wow amazing grow!

4 Likes

Sounds perfect, GHL. Congrats! Sour D in a 7-8wk package. Wow!

@minitiger that’s what I’m talking 'bout! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Ya man I couldn’t of asked for it to go better. I can’t wait to try the rest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Haha, alright, alright… I’ll PM you in a minute. Isn’t Wolfpack Geisel x Appalachia? Or something like that? Where’s the Sour Diesel influence coming from?

3 Likes

I could be wrong but Chemdawg which is one of the parents of Geisel , is also used to make Sour Diesel.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, that it came from the Chem in the Geisel. I just didn’t think it’d be THAT reminiscent of Sour Diesel. But if it is, and the flavor’s the same, too, I’ll be all over it. I’m with you, anything that tastes exactly like Sour Diesel… I want that haha.

4 Likes