Greenhighlander grows

Loving you grow thread man! Love the outdoor organic ! If ya a Dyi’er and hate them fucking aphids like I do give my JWA a try all ya need if ya Don’t have it on hand is some potassium hydroxide! I literally make a 5 quarts of homemade soap for like 3$ I dub it my aphid killer! Fucks up all those soft body pest same a “safers” but cost pennies when compared

Edit forgot to mention canola oil and a drill to mix!

5 Likes

#5 the reject got the chop today. Stinks bad of chem with a fuel like smell mixed in. Also popped a buncha nanners in the last 2 days .

18 Likes

Man, those flowers look just so crazy. Very strange. But in a good way haha!

That sucks about the nanners, but oh well. What can you do? Don’t run “her” again, I guess…

6 Likes

Ya man there is still weirder to come that I haven’t really shown yet . There is one plant still going that looks 100% like a blueberry plant I came across and culled when I was hunting that strain back around the year 2000 lol Do not ask me how but it looks identical .

Here is a shot post trim of the first plant I chopped. It isn’t quite dry still but was dry enough to trim. I think I will call it wormy bud haha

For the record there are also a few that look very normal and IMHO the best are still finishing up and will go another week at least.

13 Likes

This is the one I find most looks like Sour Diesel. Well at least compared to most of the unverified pics I have seen.

19 Likes

This is a bud of the one that looks like a blueberry plant from 2000ish lol

16 Likes

This is the one that was the early frost queen of the bunch.

18 Likes

I did look back through the thread this am and I planted the seeds on Sept 20th and transplanted and flipped by Nov 3rd I think it was . Talk about being a stoner , I knew I should of posted that this am as now I am not sure and too lazy to look again lmao
For anyone who is looking back through threads and notices that it only shows the month and year in the older posts , just click on the month and year and it will also show the day. I am embarrassed at how long it took my stoned ass to figure that one out this morning hahaha

8 Likes

Really nice. Good job.

5 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the kind words .
Honestly all I do is try to keep them watered . But I am proud of these as they are the first time I have ever made seeds. But even then I didn’t do anything other then let a pack of wolfpack get it on lol The hardest part was shucking the seeds .

On a side note I am out of likes for the next 14 hours so please don’t think I am not trying to like the posts you guys are making .

12 Likes

Holy crap. :astonished:

Being out of likes is the single greatest thing one can do on this site. :orange_heart:

10 Likes

If only I could give it a cake , purple punch , etc etc type name and over hype tf outta it as fire on the gram bro. WTF were we thinking giving these away for free @nube :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Sharing the love! The world needs a lot more of that and a lot less hype.

:rainbow:

9 Likes

The running out of likes is the only thing that is annoying me on this wonderful site. I can’t catch up lol

7 Likes

I can’t wait to grow these out!! Just trying to get more experience so I don’t f*%k these up!!

5 Likes

Trimmed up some more wormy bud lol

16 Likes

#10 got the chop today. Doesn’t have an intense smell . Almost floral like.

19 Likes

Don’t wait , pop them . The only way to get more experience is to grow. I did nothing special to grow these gals. Just keep your eye out for nanners. Mainly don’t let them get too dry.
If you some how fuck it up, like we all do and have , I have a feeling there may be more seeds out there somewhere for ya …

12 Likes

Big fugly reject #19 got the chop today. She is another reeker that has some almost dirty diaper going on . It is really quite gross.

19 Likes

And then there were 7. 6 of the remaining 7 are ones I have had my eyes on from early on. Nothing looks like it will not finish in the next 5 days or so.

26 Likes