Greenhighlander grows

Was about to start trimming #5 when I noticed this odd growth on it .

And today is the last day for the final 3 remaining Wolfpack F2 . I shall return with pictures :slight_smile:

15 Likes

#4 She smells very strong of what I think people refer to as musk? There have been a few now with this type of smell . It smells like cologne without the fragrance part if that makes any sense lol She is a good yielder with strong branches.

26 Likes

#12 She has a very strong nose burning chem cleaner type smell. She was also one of the smaller plants in stature , but has solid buds and should yield decent for her size.

22 Likes

Last and certainly not least , #7 . I will have to go back and check but I believe this may of been the one that was pale green compared to the rest , when I transplanted and flipped. She had abnormally long hairs and has the most incredible and delicious smell of purple hubba bubba mixed with chem .

My plan now is to transplant the Dank Sinatra F2 into the 7 gal ( before they die lol) along with some Strawberry Headband and Koko cuts, and veg for a week or so under the big lights before flipping.

22 Likes

That one sounds wonderful as well. Nice grow man. It makes me look forward to growing those beans out for sure!

5 Likes

Just wanted to share a couple more pics of the flower oddity on #5 . The bud grew from the entire length of the fan leaf stem.

23 Likes

Here is the same thing on a different branch from #5 . This time instead of it being all along the top of the leaf stem most of it is growing out of the bottom with one flower growing from the top.

20 Likes

I don’t suppose you have any more of those Dank Sinatra’s left as I have been dying to try that strain?

3 Likes

I trimmed up #18 this am.

22 Likes

Nice trim work. Buds look pretty.

4 Likes

It’s all love y’all.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

9 Likes

One of the several good things about dry trimming is I find a use the scissors less to cut and more use the point to snap the leaf stems. Almost like a brushing backwords or down on the bud and because they were hung upside down that motion goes against the way the leaf is pointed and the leaf stems usually snap where they are attached , leaving nothing behind.

Sorry for the ramble , holy cow am I ever stoned hahahaha

9 Likes

I have been wet trimming here recently. But, this next harvest im dry trimming due to the fact i keep letting my sugary trim mold up due to inadequate drying effort. Lol. I always throw it in a box or bag and forget about it to come back to it a couple weeks later full of mold and mildew. Lol. Figure i will dry it on the plant so i dont waste it.

9 Likes

I’m outta likes, but this is one of the reasons I like dry trimming. Once the sugar leaves are dry enough, you can basically break them off with the tips of your trimmers. Have you guys tried the silicone brush thing? You basically brush the dry sugar leaves off. You could probably buy a silicone baking brush at the dollar store for cheaper, I’m just curious about how many trichs you brush off with the leaves?

6 Likes

Yeah man, I’d be happy to send you some DS F2. PM me and we’ll get it sorted. :slight_smile:

Winner winner, chicken dinner. Nice nuggetry.

You got that right! :green_heart:

That’s exactly how I trim. I try not to cut anything if possible, and rather “flick” the leaves off. This works best on dry, dense weed like what you have. Some strains it doesn’t work so well cuz they’re so frosty that the bud leaves get glued to the buds when hung upside down. Depends on leaf and bud structure too. But man, I sure do love those strains where you can flick trim a pound in 2hrs and it ends up with centerfold bag appeal, no manicure required. That’s what your #18 looks like!

Let’s hear about the effects? :smiley:

I’m super dubious because it sure looks like it would brush crystals off as well. With my trim technique, I try to touch the buds as little as possible.

8 Likes

I wasn’t stoned from #18 . Well not the weed from #18 but the scissor hash from her and some bud from one of the other ones lol

I can’t give a thorough smoke report yet but can say I have yet to try one that wasn’t great smoke. Once they have all completely dried and spent some time in the jars I will smoke one as my first of the day and give a report based off that.
But ya I am super happy with it so far :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Trimmed up #16 this am.

19 Likes

#1 also got trimmed up

21 Likes

19 Likes

They’re all looking real frosty, that’s for sure. And they even kinda look like normal weed plants, once you get them all trimmed up and everything… haha!

6 Likes