Greenhighlander grows

I am still waiting for you to show us all these leafless plants you grow :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks dude . Kinda like with people , what is a " normal " looking weed plant?

9 Likes

I’m making jokes, dude. You can’t deny that some of those plants looked freakish while they were growing.

I dunno about those “leafless plants” you referenced, though. Some of mine are almost leafless right now, but that’s just because the fans are eating themselves. No good. But trimming will be easy, for sure. As far as “showing” them is concerned, just search “minitiger” here or something. Everything I’m growing is posted here.

Weed looks good, though! Can’t wait for the smoke reports.

7 Likes

I obviously realized you were making jokes . Well at least they made me laugh lol
The freakish thing and the commenting that some plants , even more so about the ones not in this thread, " look leafy " is what I was obviously making jokes about. When I read either I wondered what leafless plants you were growing ? lol You don’t need to prove shit , as you pointed out its just jokes dude .

As for a smoke report if you are waiting for one written like it is from some bud tender with an English major , don’t hold your breath lol Mine are notoriously basic but will tell you what you need to know without writing a book or short story . I can tell you there is only one of the 18 harvested I would describe as average or below in the potency department. The other 17 are potent to holy fuck thats potent as fuck .

Another few days in the jars and I will start the smoke reports and do a different one each morning.
Anyone who got these seeds pop , grow them , and share your experience. That is why I made them :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ohhhhh… Jesus Christ, I’d forgotten about the leafy thing in nube’s PV thread haha! Shit, man, that’s funny… Good joke haha! Totally forgot about that.

5 Likes

Thats the one I read after seeing the pics and was like , WTF is this dude growing if those are leafy hahaha

4 Likes

But they did look a little leafy to me! Like I said in that thread, my eyesight’s all fucked up. I need glasses ASAP. It’s starting to get really annoying, actually. I can’t see shit.

Anyway, yeah, that weed looks good haha.

5 Likes

21 Likes

#7 and I am happy to announce it still has that purple hubba bubba mixed with chem smell happening :slight_smile:

22 Likes

#20 will be the first smoke report. It yielded the least by far.

Smell : Subtle chem with a touch of musk

Taste : Very benign , almost non existent. Until you lick your lips then there is an interesting sweet and sour type taste.

Effect : Fast hitting , can feel it behind the eyes on the second puff. Seems to be a pretty even head/body effect , leaning slightly to sativa like energy. Long lasting complete with classic perma grin

Bag Appeal : 8/10 I like the look of the buds but they are small and few lol

The smoke is great but the total lack of yield insures to me that #20 is no keeper.

22 Likes

But that perma-grin… That’s all I’m looking for. I’ll take shitty yields if it means I have a smile plastered on my face.

7 Likes

Agreed . But the best part is even though it is really nice, #20 is far from the best smoke compared to some of the others.

FYI #20 yielded less then an ounce from a 7gal pot . Its great smoke , but not that great haha

9 Likes

Fuck… Yeah, okay, that’s really bad haha.

7 Likes

Next up is #17 .

Smell : Sour chem . Very very similar to Sour Diesel but with chem replacing the Diesel

Taste : Sour , sour , and more sour

Effect : Almost entirely head effect . Really nice feel good pick me up that makes you want to smile.
Great for focusing and getting things done.

Bag Appeal : 7/10

This is one I would of run again. It had an average yield . Was the fastest to finish , and I really enjoy the smoke.

23 Likes

Done trimming #4 and am happy to announce I am free from trim jail . Of course as we all know there is a very high rate of recidivism lol

22 Likes

@anon60559124 great to hear you are out :wink: but like us all you will be a repeat offender I am sure :slight_smile:

your work looks outstanding and thank you for putting it up us all to follow

be safe and enjoy the day

Dequilo

6 Likes

I swear the system is designed to make sure we go back :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Looking great, so 18 ladies, late nanners on 2? Any signs of immature beans on any buds?

BTW, the flowers look great, and your first two smoke reports are certainly promising (other than the low yield on the first). Thanks for making these, running your progeny, and reporting results.

7 Likes

20 ladies started . 2 were culled day 21-28ish for sporting nanners. Of the 18 others I believe 4 ( but haven’t gone back to check ) sprouted late nanners. None of the nanners , early or late , were open yet. I have not seen any signs of seeds but will continue to keep my eyes peeled.

I am not a fan of the early nanners so they had to go . But the late ones aren’t really a big deal and are certainly not surprising on chem plants from seed.
The main thing to me is no balls whatsoever.
Thanks for following along . I can say that surprisingly 2 of the 18 that finished are as potent as anything I have grown in the past 26 years.

16 Likes

Can I say, as a newer grower, naners scare the hell out of me?!:rofl:. Afraid I will miss them. Absolutely love the detailed smoke reports!

10 Likes

If you’re watching your plants you’ll hopefully catch them. If not, don’t let a few immature beans keep you from enjoying the spoils of your work.

10 Likes