Greenhighlander grows

I think he changed his email or something at some point as he also seemed to disappear a year or two ago.
I would imagine if you emailed him again you will get him. Sometimes it does take him a long time to reply , but other then the one time he always has.
I am holding onto the c99 seeds in the clear bag until I can pop them and let all the males and females get it on. Found a bunch of different phenos when I ran them. The grapefruit and two different pineapple ones. One pineapple one was done in 49 days like clockwork. Very up sativa effect. But the killer pineapple pheno would go 56-60 days and actually smelled like rotten meat during flowering. That one was complete blast off rocket ship smoke and yielded significantly more then the fast one. The grapefruit is the largest yielder but is more of a hybrid smoke instead of killer sativa.

He posted a couple of pictures in the peak thread over on riu of current things he is working on. Haze x c99 and haze x BB . Both look killer.

11 Likes

I am pretty sure the website hasn’t been updated since he started in 2001 lol The funny part is most of the pictures on it do not do the gear justice at all.

6 Likes

What a difference in the 9 days since flip.

9 days ago

Today

DS F2 #1 , #2 , #3, and #4 are all going through 2 gal of water daily.

Removed a bunch more leaves from DS F2 #6

Got all 12 cuts of DS F2 transplanted and plan on transplanting all the seedlings in the next couple days . I will be culling all runts or mutants to keep my numbers down and hopefully not run out of room lol

17 Likes

Good luck man. That looks like running out of room may just happen. I love the explosion in the flower tent too. Great comparison pics.

2 gallons a day? Wow! What are those, 5 gallon pots?

4 Likes

They are 7 gal . 2 gal of water is the most they can be watered without runoff and I usually do not see this high of water intake until week 5-6 in flowering . Gonna have to keep a real close eye on them

4 Likes

@anon60559124 was there a specific cut you were running?

3 Likes

Specific cut ? not sure what you mean.

3 Likes

This here @anon60559124
Was there a specific cut you were running to get to 5 1/2 every two months.

5 Likes

Oh ya I was running a cut I was given and was told was called Armageddon . It was and is still in my all time top 3 .

6 Likes

So I have decided that I have seen enough of the mutant Wolfpack F2 and it needs to be culled to make room. Only thing really noteworthy about it is the almost camo looking pattern on its leaves.

Another fat ass leaf pulled from #6 today

16 Likes

@mtntrogger @minitiger
the green crack comes from humboldt, that was the main outdoor cash crop when I was in high school. I smoked a lot of green crack.

My friends in humboldt said the green crack is a skunk that was bred for several generation in humboldt. The green crack was a standout pheno that was selected for excellent yields outdoor in the emerald triangle, intense high, and zesty 7-up ish smell was desired for stealth reasons.

I heard it was never intentionally outcrossed.

But if they did their breeding outdoor it would be up to chance whether the line remained pure. A lot of growers in the emerald triangle = a lot of cross pollination back in the days when people were mainly growing local seed lines, or seeds found in bud imported from other countries.

6 Likes

Sending positive healing vibes my brother.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

I have the humboldt green crack and ran half the pack so far, been really disappointed :frowning: I love green crack at least any I’ve bought but this has no flavor :frowning:

2 Likes

what breeder made them?
unfortunately there are many humboldt copycats who have no access to the real genetics…
but that won’t stop them from selling seeds with a fancy label.

edit- also green crack has been clone only for years. If genuine it would probably be a hybrid outcross, or femenized seeds made with a verified cut

5 Likes

@zephyr HSO. Humboldt seed organization

They were green crack fems

2 Likes

Ah… Unfortunately those are the worst culprits. Sorry to say the genetics and branding are not genuine.

HSO are based in spain, they have never had any presence in the bay area or emerald triange.

The HSO branding started as a knock off of the now defunct Humboldt Seeds Collective prop 215 medical collective. Humboldt Seeds Collective were great providers of clones and seeds locally around 2006- 2010. Their genetics were only available locally through the strict prop 215 legal framework, and eventually they were shut down for violating canopy space limits. (ie- they grew the legal number of plants but the state said the plants were too big)

11 Likes

Thanks for the knowledge greatly appreciated, this will help me obtain a correct version to grow.

4 Likes

If you are looking for legit Green Crack in seed form I would suggest checking out Schwaggy Seeds. He was doing some work with it 1-2 years ago. I am not 100% but I am pretty sure the work also included a bx with it.
Other then that Green Crack has never overly impressed me and I have never been a fan of the name.

7 Likes

they call it that because you got to smoke it like crack :wink: joint after joint

very over rated

5 Likes

The green crack that I’ve had was pretty darn good.

Different strokes for different folks

I popped a few super green crack (fems) at work the other day. I wish they would have been regs, but somebody taught the boss man to be scared of reg seeds. I’ll get him taught. :wink:

3 Likes