Greenhighlander grows

DS F2 #4

I also tried #5 last night and it is def worth the effort to trim. Plus the trimming is a lot easier now that it is fully dry. But ya it is really really potent .

24 Likes

sweating wiping holy shit forehead omg

10 Likes

DS F2 # 5

15 Likes

5 down and 1 to go . I have finally made my way to trimming DS F2 #1

22 Likes

#1 looks like another easy trim. Those are the best - flick a few leaves and done! Very little actual snipping to do.

Were they all sturdy enough to stand on their own two feet, or did you have to support any in flower?

7 Likes

#2 and #4 both had to be tied to the pot handles from falling over at soil level. Other then that the branches were strong enough on all 6 .

I can’t do smoke reports yet but I can say that #5 is stupid potent and #1 is something very special and checks all the boxes .

6 Likes

Found this while jarring up DS F2 #5 today

18 Likes

Uh oh. You think it just selfed or did something herm or…?

3 Likes

No uh oh . There has been zero male parts on any of them . I did however drop a ton of Wolfpack F2 pollen in there lol

7 Likes

Oh, haha! You did? I must’ve forgotten about that.

4 Likes

Yes I dusted a few lower branches of each . I haven’t trimmed those yet though just put them aside . I didn’t think any of the pollen took but now I guess I should check them lol

7 Likes

DS F2 #1 also hit the jars today

15 Likes

Hope there’s more where that came from, GHL! Could be gold in them thar hills.

@minitiger DS is so stable that I’ve been told it’s extremely hard to reverse with STS.

9 Likes

I squeezed all the lowers I dusted and didn’t feel anything so I won’t be surprised if that is the lone seed . Ill still pop it for shits and giggles.

8 Likes

Koko

22 Likes

Nice bud there :+1:

8 Likes

Koko hitting the jars

21 Likes

This is probably my favorite thread on all of OG.

6 Likes

Man, all of those look killer. Great work with the new camera too. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:guitar:

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

8 Likes