Greenhighlander grows

Awww man, I just traded it last week to some dude on IG @notGreenhighlander for some RKS…shit :joy:

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

The seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

Koko

Strawberry Headband

13 Likes

Looking good bud.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you , but I don’t agree with the looking good … yet lol Koko and the SH are however starting to grow normal again and that is good enough for the girls I go with haha

5 Likes

Busted up my last 2 year old nug of Mother’s Milk #31 x PU F3 #1 . Sadly I didn’t check the pics before it got busted up so this is the best there is . I can’t believe it is still this good after 2 years. Really really regret not taking cuts of those testers.

16 Likes

Nice nug. Quick pass the joint before it’s done. Too bad there wasn’t a couple seeds in there…or was there?! :thinking::grin:

5 Likes

A bud of Wolfpack F2 #1

Koko

SH

And the lone seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

Spooked this young deer that was munching on the grass inside the perimeter of my outdoor girls

15 Likes

Nice plants @anon60559124, seems like they’re getting ready for lift off! :grinning: looking forward to seeing how they grow. The pics you posted from last years looked really nice. Some bushy plants.

Hope it doesn’t try to munch on something else, lol. I know what I’d be munching on if I saw a deer in my backyard :laughing:

6 Likes

Those are some nice bushes

2 Likes

I’d call that strain coronavirus. :grin:

5 Likes

Too funny :sweat_smile: I like
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

:thinking: Bambi burgers? :yum:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I don’t unnecessarily kill anything , especially an animal just trying to survive. If it gets at my plants that is my fault , not theirs. I also have no issue with killing and eating an animal . I just think it is lame AF when it is done when not needed. I am ok with the size of my manhood and feel no need to comfort myself about it by killing something I didn’t have to .

7 Likes

@anon60559124 I feel the same way brother. It’s probably the reason why I haven’t gone hunting in over 15 years.

It’s hard not to get emotional when it comes to the pain and suffering of an animal, especially if it’s unnecessary. Even when I go fishing I release 9/10 fish I catch and only keep what I intend to eat that week.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

That’s a great reason to go hunting. I guarantee every animal I have ever killed has suffered way less than anything on a grocery store shelf.

7 Likes

Again I have no issue with the killing of and eating of animals . I very much do believe it can be done in a respectful way . That respect is not at the grocery store or found in 99% of " hunting " done in 2021.
All of my meat comes from people I know locally. I can and have rode my bicycle the 20 mins to see the cows , pigs , chickens , and lambs that are being raised for my freezer . There are no growth hormones or antibiotics being used on anything I eat , and they are all 100% grass fed and raised. I pay $5-5.50 lb cad for my beef and usually buy at least a half side at a time .
I am also in the habit nowadays of not eating meat everyday.
I can say without a doubt my diet impacts and kills far less animals then the average store bought vegans diet does . Just on the transportation impacts alone . Never mind the industrial farms , processing and packaging .
As for hunting for meat, that where I live, just like the grocery store is a real gamble. Here in Nova Scotia not only are our animal numbers way way down . Moose are almost extinct for the second time , but we have also allowed the aerial spraying of glyphosate for over a decade on our crown forest lands. Again if I had to to eat I would have no problem hunting or snaring some rabbits .
Honestly we have been made as a society way too comfortable with chemicals and such because it doesn’t kill instantly . But our food chain is poison and is the main reason why if I don’t raise or grow it or someone I know doesn’t , I don’t eat it .

This is a passionate subject for me for many reasons , plus I am super duper afternoon stoned haha
I am off to take some pics now lol

10 Likes

The seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

SH

Koko

16 Likes

That may be true in nova Scotia, but I guarantee that every person that I know that hunts (in the USA) pride themselves on a good, clean kill, except for 2 of them. I don’t talk hunting with those two, I assure you, plus they are inlaws, Leo I’m stuck with them.People that don’t pride themselves on this are looked down upon by the hunting community in general.

I enjoy knowing where my meat comes from for sure. There is so much crap out there in the food industry that I won’t even get started on that. Poisons, yup.

I raised rabbits in my backyard. That was enjoyable.

It’s a passionate subject for me also. I just hate it that hunters in your country are that bad. Here most of us consider ourselves conservationists because that’s the only way we can continue.

That wolf pack f2 looks great by the way. :grin:

7 Likes