Greenhighlander grows

If you haven’t ever eaten anything that doesn’t come from the grocery store, I would have to point out the “redneck circle” already ended my friend.

5 Likes

What the hell? Start calling you a city boy!!

5 Likes

So about 45 min or so after the wildlife rescue woman left the exact same thing as yesterday happened lol
This time the bird doesn’t have an visible injuries and the Robins have been feeding it on the ground where it is .

All you city slickers can argue about who has the more incestuous family somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha

9 Likes

That bird doesn’t look that small. Or rather, it looks big enough that you wouldn’t think a squirrel would go after it. I’m afraid the wildlife rescue woman is gonna start to think that it’s YOU that’s fucking with those birds haha.

6 Likes

Nah I ain’t callin for this one. The Robins are continuing to feed and guard it so I am ok with letting nature play out .

5 Likes

I have some super rare seeds of a super rare new super strain of weed. The cross is Alien Cookie x Cake Runtz x Zkittles Breath x RKS. It goes by the name Space Balls . It is straight fire bros
This is what it looks like

Opening bid on one 6 pack of fems is $3800 CAD . Financing available OAC with 100% down .PM me for more info . ( please don’t PM me )

In other news the second baby bird is still alive

17 Likes

I’ve grown that Space Balls before, doesn’t smoke as good as it looks…

9 Likes

You saying that tells me you didn’t have the real thing . I can’t even describe how good it is because it is so good the effect is whatever effect your mind wants it to be …

8 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve found that the weed is always only as good as how much I paid for the seeds. Those $70 packs suck. Gimme a pack that I had to bid $2000 for in an auction any day of the week…

5 Likes

Fire on IG bro , fire .

Seriously though if anyone out there can tell me what that actually is I would be grateful . I still have no idea lol

And I mean the picture I shared . NOT fire on insta bro lmao

5 Likes

Kinda looks like gall wasp

4 Likes

I don’t know, I was gonna ask you. I thought you knew. Looks cool, whatever it is. Some kind of weird seed pods, maybe? I think there’s a website or something where you can just search, like,”What is this?” and drag a picture into it and it’ll tell you.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you . I did find it walking through a wild rose patch on my way back from finding where the baby bird went.

4 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=whatisthis.inspiringlab.com.np.whatisthis&hl=en_US&gl=US

1 Like

Ive had them on my rose bush in a field actually mine were a slightly different color. But their from old varieties of parasitic wasps.

4 Likes

Super cool

Way better then those bunks seeds I was pushing lol

5 Likes

You musta got fake seeds. I have a real-deal pack of Space Balls that I got from @igrowreallyreallydankweed on IG. I could let them go for $3000. Unless somebody else wants them more, in which case we can start an auction.

4 Likes

I’ll give you 5 arms and 6 legs. Plus the Shroud of Turin. Deal?

4 Likes

Okay, sounds good. Unless somebody wants to include the Holy Grail, in which case… Auction!

3 Likes