Koko

Seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

SH is really showing off its 3 bladed leaves this time around

18 Likes

Koko

Seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

SH

19 Likes

Seed from Wolfpack F2 #1 . I believe stretch is underway . I can still smell it from 100ft or so away. The branches seem very stout .

Uploading: IMG_3762.JPG…

I am gonna try to finish this post later . Because holy fuck is the file upload error I always get on this site when trying to make a post annoying

18 Likes

My one wolfpack plant stinks to high hell in veg. I’ve NEVER had a plant smell this strong in veg. I hope its female but kind of hope its not too. I dont want to stink up the whole neighborhood

9 Likes

Good to hear . Luckily my closest neighbor is about half a mile from me. But ya does it ever stink.

3 Likes

Ok lets try this again lol
Two more shots from the seed from Wolfpack F2 #1

Koko

SH

I will be doing some trimming and taking cuts today or tomorrow .

18 Likes

That thing looks like its going to be a tree :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

It woulda been if we had a summer like last year. But this year has been much cooler and wetter . Koko was huge at this point last year at the beginning of this thread .
As long as I get my cuts for indoors I don’t care about how they do. They won’t finish here anyway.

9 Likes

I keep forgetting to post that the baby bird that I thought was a baby Blue Jay was in fact a baby Robin. I picked it and 5 others up from the wildlife place last week and released them in my yard.
I didn’t get a good shot of them because as soon as I even started to open the box they forced their way out .
When they took off one of them landed in a nearby tree and an adult Robin started squawking and goin nuts at it . My stoned ass figured that was the baby I found and one of its parents going " Holy fuck , where the fuck have you been . You had me worried to death lol "

17 Likes

What a happy ending to a wonderful story! Thank you for the update, GHL!

5 Likes

This is what 3+ year old buds of Koko’s sister looks like.

The Pinesol terps are so strong that I have to wash the jars multiple times including a good soak with bleach, just to be able to put other weed in and not have Pinesol added lol

21 Likes

Wow, it still looks pretty green. Any weed that I have that’s older than about a year usually looks kinda golden-colored.

6 Likes

It is quite golden compared to the almost glowing green it was . I might try to find a picture of it fresh for a comparison .
I just keep it in jars and keep those jars inside coolers. In fact one of those coolers has been ruined from those pinesol terps after 3 years lol Even with it in jars. Only weed I have ever had do that.
It also still has the same really weird texture. It just will not get crumbly dry. It has this almost sponge like texture to it. Again only time I have seen that.

6 Likes

Note to self , took 4 cuts of each outdoor plant today.

5 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea. Maybe I’ll buy a couple of coolers.

How’s Koko smoke after that long? I found a jar of some two-year-old Mountain Temple in the back of my closet a few years back and took it over to my next door neighbor, a really old lady who was diagnosed with dementia and got put in a home last year. I always gave her weed before she got put in a home. Anyway, that Mountain Temple was insanely stony, smoked a joint with her and my eyes got really red and were slits, could barely open them, but it wasn’t sleepy or anything. I actually liked the way it smoked better after two years than the way it smoked at, like, three months. And I LOVED the way it smoked at three months haha. I went home after we smoked a joint and then I went back over to her house and was like,”Do you mind if I grab a few of those nugs out of the jar I just gave you?” haha!

I dunno if I’d smoke that two-year-old Mountain Temple every day, but it definitely turned into a kind of “special occasion” weed for sure.

10 Likes

I just use the cheaper plastic Coleman coolers. I do drill holes and fill the lids with spray foam though. Usually they are just hollow. The spray foam makes a big difference.

I have no idea how Koko smokes after that long because I have never had any jars last that long of her lol Her pinesol sister smokes just the same as it did. Maybe a little less harsh but not by much. She is a hack your lungs out, complete KO Indica . Nothing but bed or naptime weed and the coughing part is why I don’t smoke it.

5 Likes

The coolers are good for storage because of the consistent temps and lack of light. Also pretty good security if some POS breaks in . Most people aren’t looking for shit inside coolers.

Well at least they weren’t before my stoned ass posted it hahaha

8 Likes

Wait, what’s Koko again? I thought she was your favorite pheno of some Gorilla Glue cross of Bodhi’s.

2 Likes

Yes she is my favorite pheno of the three Gorilla Ghani females I got from a pack of testers. I only ever flowered out 2 . Koko is 100% GG#4 and her Pinesol sister is some other freak lol

4 Likes

Ah, okay, yeah, I thought she was a GG4 cross. But then when you were talking about Pinsol, I got confused haha.

4 Likes