Greenhighlander grows

This is the stuff from the broken parts of Koko . So no where near done , it looks like outdoor but does smoke ok and has Kokos effect and taste.

18 Likes

Some sunshine buds shots

Coywolf

Koko

SH

SH has held out against mold the best by far with only one spot being cut out so far.

16 Likes

The cuts are looking happy in their new home

Veg tent. Gotta get the Wolfpack F2s and the 4 mystery beans transplanted

Another Wolfpack F2 is showing female. One of the 3 still not showing

And the last c99 to show ( the one I wasn’t 100% was male ) is showing female

I have been topping the seedlings as they show and as soon as I can get two cuts off each I will be transplanting and flipping them.

20 Likes

And thats it for outdoor this year . Sure wish I had another week or two but with rain coming that is a rap.

Coywolf . Oddly enough has lost most of its skunk and smells like bleach mixed with a bit of soap. If I remember right I had that smell on at least one of the moms.

SH

Koko

24 Likes

They look great, though. They really don’t look “unfinished” too much.

4 Likes

Those look Amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

For the most part they just didn’t get to swell . But ya another 7-10 days woulda fixed that.

Ya I am happy with how they turned out. I am looking forward to finally get to try some Coywolf. I hope it is worth my trim jail sentence lol

7 Likes

We’ll be here when you get out :rofl:

4 Likes

I ain’t goin yet. They gotta hang for a bit before sentencing…

3 Likes

The final Wolfpack F2 is also female .

The 3 Wolfpack F2 and the 3 c99 females will all be going into the flower tent as soon as I take cuts and transplant them.

The flower tent is chuggin along . I actually need to have my usual lights off heater on during lights on atm due to running only the one 1000w. I am leaving it off during lights out.

15 Likes

Cleaned out my buster full of hippy crack . First time I have ever had it all come out in one piece lol

25 Likes

DAMN! Thats a LOT of kief dude!

7 Likes

21 Likes

Dude… That first pic… What a good-looking plant…

4 Likes

Ya all 3 Wolfpack F2 are super healthy atm. Same with the c99 .
The way my mix is in that size pot it is enough to get to sexing them. Much beyond that and I need to either transplant or start feeding them.
Also these ones didn’t get any crushed oyster shells and seem to be none the worse for it . So I will be saving that for the finishing pots from now on.

9 Likes

c99 #1 has been transplanted and put in the flowering tent.

15 Likes

c99 #2 with a few T5 burn marks lol

I believe both #1 and #2 could end up being pineapple phenos.

13 Likes

c99 #3 . I believe this could be a grapefruit pheno

12 Likes

All 3 c99 are now in the flower tent.

And got all the Wolfpack F2 and Mystery beans transplanted other then 2 Wolfpack F2 . I need two pots from the Wolfpack F2 that are about to be transplanted into the flowering tent.

17 Likes

What is your method for each pot? Are you adding different dry amendments each time? Just wanna pick your brain! Plants look lush.

6 Likes