Greenhighlander grows

This is where the name comes from . It is a well known salmon fly. I do however also live on the island and enjoy smoking the green lol

11 Likes

Also the first male Wolfpack F2 has showed and there is 3 confirmed females so far.
And my power was out during what should of been lights on for roughly 3-4 hours yesterday. I wasn’t worried about the first time , but I will not be surprised if this second one causes problems. Well not for the c99 , they are notoriously stable even with extreme stress.

10 Likes

A little Coywolf nug

The opposite side of the same nug

I also won’t be doing a smoke report on Coywolf until I smoke some finished indoor buds. I can say I do like this chopped early version enough to be excited about the indoor.

Also a couple of cuts of the Wolfpack F2 are showing roots. Nothing on the c99 yet

21 Likes

Your nugs always look so nice!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Day 1 from flip for the cuts from the outdoor plants

Day 19

2 male Wolfpack F2

Flower tent

SH

18 Likes

I just want to mention that I have not been doing any type of IPM , including my usual dose of neem in veg. Some might call me crazy , but I have a theory that even the good IPM things , pests are able to build up a tolerance. I believe that if it is not needed then I don’t want it on my plants.
I realize most people will disagree with me and I respect their right to. I guess we shall call this the case study of sprays vs non introduction lol

14 Likes

Agree with you. Don’t use that kind of deterrent unless you need it…for the same reason, pest tolerance to whatever Rx you are using!

4 Likes

Fully agree, have kept outdoor vegetable gardens, flowers and our favorite plants free of anything for 30 years, just fully organic, use compost I make, lots of woods, lots of leaves. I do the same indoors. I will keep following your grows, the plants look great, I love the way the buds seem to be lit up in the photos

5 Likes

I’ve never, ever done a full-on IPM regimen. Occasionally, I’ll spray with neem oil, like once every-other grow or every third grow. And I never had an issue with anything until this last grow, when I got aphids. They showed up so late, though, like two or three days before I was planning on chopping most of the plants anyway, that I’m not sure an IPM implemented through, like, week two or three of flower would’ve made a difference anyway. Maybe it would’ve, I dunno.

Having said that, I fully plan on hitting them with neem once every ten days/two weeks this round. Those aphids really got me depressed.

7 Likes

Y’all crazy :wink: Nah, I kid. After I had a visit from the Borg, I’ve been on top of it. Usually my IPM day is Sundays, but sometimes that is Fundays, so it rolls into Monday.

7 Likes

The previous song failed to post twice lol Lets try this one

1 Like

Apparently I can’t post youtube videos here anymore ?

2 Likes

I used to not be able to post YouTube videos, either. And then one day like a week or so ago, I posted one. Maybe it’s like, only certain members can post certain videos at certain times of the year haha. Or something…

What video was it?

3 Likes

Just music lol

3 Likes

Yeah, but what song?

3 Likes

Better not be “Kokomo” haha!

8 Likes

LOL no. Drum and bass , jungle , old school rock , old hip hop is about all you will get from me. With a few other things thrown in of course.

On a side note . If any of the regulars in this thread are interested in non rooted cuts , pm me . I would like to get some of this stuff out to the world.

9 Likes

This is probably my favorite song of all time

7 Likes

It let me add that one lol But ya that is most likely my favorite song of all time.

5 Likes

Black Star’s okay. Kinda preachy haha. Makes me think of this bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwmw3TYOOdk

5 Likes