Greetings from Denmark❤️

Looking good! Never been to Denmark but it is smart to use a filter in your outside garden to keep the scent from exposing you. Lots of Dutch growers don’t use them outdoors, which is tricky.

2 Likes

Yes! Also with heat bouildup :muscle:

2 Likes

Shot​:joy: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m referring to when it was a proper commune, even in the early 2000’s you could buy mushrooms, acid and good smoke freely and nothing but good vibes. It’s a shame the criminality has ruined it. I spent a lot of my youth buying weed off bikers(“evil dope”), limited options unfortunately.

3 Likes

Year man! I also came there as a youth, the dealers there were happy and helpful! And u could get all kinds of special hash like Red Libanees. Now adays the dealers have masks n tatoos and very stressful​:weary: shame. They should legalize and stop this madness​:cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

we visiting Christiania in the mid 90´when we´ve been to Roskilde Festival. great place back then,with quite friendly peeps(and Dealers),
the variety of good Hashish…red & blonde Leb,zero zero Maroc & black Afghan and Kashmiri…a pain in the ass getting such goodies nowaday

4 Likes

@saxo those were the days mate, Roskilde is probably the best music festival out there.

2 Likes