-Grouchy

46 Likes

Beautiful pictures!

7 Likes

Rub it in why don’t ya!
:yum:

1 Like

Buenas Dias!

If you make it up more north, to the region of Alicante - hit me up!

Saludos! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sevilla is a fantastic city with lovely people. My friend runs a cannabis sociodad called Santa Haze, on Calle Acietuna just inside of the northern wall. Its worth a visit if you get stuck for a smoke.

7 Likes

I spent time in Santa Pola, Elche, and Alicante years ago. Beautiful place. Wonderful culture. Amazing food, mariscos, gambas, paella, costra, chuletas, jamón…

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us @GrouchyOldMan ! Have a blast!

3 Likes

Bienvenido a casa … :ceuta_and_melilla:beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Vistas de Barcelona!

Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Basilica

Local Fish Market

And a Spanish Pigeon helping us figure out the Metro System @Pigeonman

7 Likes

(I hope I’m not abusing the OG server, but I wanted to share a few more pics)

Yesterday we climbed Montserrat after a night in the 16th century city on Monistrol.

We began with a freshly baked croissant and café con leche as the farmers market opened up in the plaza.

Then the climb! There is a famous monastery tucked into the incredible rock formations and the view from the top is 360 degree magnifico: the snowbound French Pyrenees to the warm waters of Barcelona beaches!

7 Likes

Love the pictures! Excellent photography of beautiful places!

1 Like

Las vistas y playas bonitas de Calella
This is one of the many lovely beach towns on the road to the Costa Brava.

“While you have Vermouth there is Hope”

4 Likes

Artes De La Calle

It was disturbing at first to see the ancient walls, doors and even the cobble stone streets of Spain’s famous cities covered with grafitos! I seemed like a travesty imposing the vaporous memes of the day upon surfaces that the romans, moors and Spanish Inquisition had all inhabited in their time.

But as we became more acclimated, we realized that underlying these outcries of modern life, were inscriptions from the deep past etched in stone long before spray paint was envisioned.

I began to capture images of the best and most artistic as a sampling of our current youthful angst and ennui.

And, of course in Pamplona it’s all about the Bulls (and Hemingway!)

3 Likes