The Granola Bar

Wow ok. This has taken me way too long to start, but here we go.

Welcome, I’m Granola and umm this is my bar! We’re starting in the middle of my grow, so buckle up and enjoy the ride.

I’ll start out with with the MOB OG x Schromfrost from the very generous @420PyRos
All smell of sweet berries and are by the fastest in the tent.

#3 (my mutant pheno)

Next up is the MOB OG x Turquoise Jeep Also by 420PyRos
She also rides the sweet berry line. By far the densest of the bunch.

So then this brings us to the Triangle Kush x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani By Doc D. I have four girls of this cross. In all honesty I didn’t pop this pack for the females. I was after the males to hit my TK cut to make the First round of BX’s with the hopes of putting OG in a solid seed form. But the females are really nice, they’ve been neglected but are still Dank as hell.

Next is Peanut Butter Cookies by the one and only @Purple-N-Hairy it uses his prized cut of GSC with a peanut butter breath father. She smells like oil covered rags were used to cover rotten meat, Just gnarly! But quite the looker.

Here’s my AC-DC girls that @Pigeonman made. I used the three males to pollinate the Clone only cut that @lunchpale was able to grab to hopefully make some consistent CBD rich plants for family members with health issues.

This one is Nevils haze x god bud f2 that I got from @cannaloop this one really has peeked my interest. Very Sativa in nature and has the classic “sativa spears” super excited to see how she turns out !

Last but not least is my 4 “Dwarf Oaxacan” from my good friend @Upstate I’m super excited to see these grow out especially seeing how wonderful his plants turn out. He’s for sure a big reason why I’d like to grow some more long flowering Sativa in the future. These are residents of the greenhouse at the moment but will be moved indoors shortly.

Anyways this is a small recap of a few of the plants I’m growing I’ll get an update from the “big” room sooner than later. A BIG thank you to everyone who has passed seeds to me. I greatly appreciate it and I’m excited to start documenting my grows so we can see what I find in them beans!

-G

47 Likes

Looking really great in here! :yum:

2 Likes

Nice update on a awesome grow.

2 Likes

Beautiful garden man, I’ll be following along for sure.

2 Likes

YYYEAHH!!! @Granola for the win!!!

:partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m in for the ride. Looking good mate

2 Likes

Well now, ANYTHING with @Purple-N-Hairy, @Pigeonman, and @Upstate in it is “must see TV”!! I’m gonna slide over into that far right corner for a better view of this activity. Wishing you continued success, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: You had me at “MOB”.

5 Likes

Looking like a fun and beautiful ride! Keep that amazing work up!

3 Likes

A tk bx1 is certainly full of kush potential! Would be glad to see yours happen

3 Likes

Nice @Granola looking good all around buddy! Nice! Glad you decided to throw up a journal . :facepunch:t2: respect

4 Likes

Nice assortment of plants! Great to see what the Neville’s Haze x Godbud cross bud looks like. Got that from another member that wanted to remain anonymous.
:+1:

1 Like

Life’s been wild, started a business, quit my job and have been awful at updates and responding.

Indoor plants are a little rough.
But here’s some outdoor pictures

Texada Timewarp Clone

I put some Panoia Purple Paralyzer pollen from @DougDawson so hopefully we get a cool heirloom cross.

Old Island Blueberry :blueberries:

MOB (cut from a local guy who knows if it’s the real one)

Golosa from delicios seeds early flower edition
(Local guys cut)

Love those narrow leafs

10 Likes

I almost forgot, over there is some seeded Cherry West BX4 I open pollinated to make f2’s.

I also threw in a clone of the Texada Timewarp and the Old Island Blueberry because everything I’v read the cherry wests will finish outdoors for me.

They’re looking to rough for photos at the moment but here they are finishing up.

9 Likes

Everything is looking good @Granola !
Good luck with your business venture

2 Likes

Thank you @seeds2weeds !
How’s your grandfather doing? Loving all those skunks you grew?
I promise I haven’t forgotten about making seeds with the Vancouver Island Purple Kush for you. Just need to get her into one of the seed run’s.

5 Likes

He’s doing good and it’s funny you said that because he naturally went back to the skunk jars the purple Kush really isn’t cutting it. (We don’t know if this is even a legit purple Kush)

Wow
Wow, you really have a great memory. I forgot all about that. No worries, dude my purple Kush kick is over for now. I still would like to run a legit purple Kush so definitely keep me in mind if you do it

3 Likes

Lookin’ good @Granola !

1 Like

Congratulations on the new business! Im also growing some timewarp outdoors and hope it finishes on time.

1 Like

Thanks @Thurgood !!
Are you growing your timewarp from seed? Hopefully she finishes nicely for you

1 Like

For sure ! Well I’d still love to send you some stuff to grow for him. I have some crosses in the work’s shoot me a DM and maybe we can find you something that you think he might like.

And of course when the purple kush gets knocked up you’ll be first in line I won’t forget.

4 Likes