Grizz718's Garden

Looks like an ac infinity fan ? There the best

3 Likes

Yup yup. He got the whole setup. All Infinity gear. Tent fan filter. The whole shabang.

4 Likes

They sure are the best my tent won’t be here till next week. Looking forward to starting another grow

4 Likes

Same here!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@LilJonB do you know when the spring box goes out?

2 Likes

I didn’t participate. I wanted to. I’m having trouble keeping up with my monthly. I can try to find out.

It don’t look like Sebring has shipped yet. But I’m sure he will soon. He might have started. I know he’s asking some folks for there safe addys. Your not on that list so your good. I know the ball is rolling.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks just curious to see what’s in it

2 Likes

Are we not supposed to know. It would be cool if there was surprises in there. I never got one. I will be able to do the fall box. I should be working by then. I hope lol.

1 Like

Don’t worry when and if I get mine I will send some to you no problem

1 Like

Thanks man. Right now tho I’m really really have to many seeds. A practical amount for a few years. I need to work on proper storage. I would feel bad if some of these went bad. People going out of there way to send them and me not growing them don’t sit well with me. If there is something very special on the other hand. Lol.

2 Likes

I change my plans a hundred times before commitment. Just the way it is. I usually THINK I have a plan and something always comes up for a better plan.

5 Likes

Filter just came waiting on the tent now

6 Likes

They couldn’t give you a package deal? Basterds lol.
Looks beautiful. I love the smell of fresh gear and electronics.

2 Likes

Nice filter what one of those worth?

1 Like

Its 67 dollars on Amazon

2 Likes

Day 36 of flower still stacking

12 Likes

There looking good bro. Seeing some really nice frost going on. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah that’s that bud candy or maybe just good genetics

1 Like

Yeah it’s a little hard to tell without a control. I go all in with my plants as well. If I had more room I would love to experiment.

1 Like

Me too but I only got a 1 bedroom apartment and even me getting the other tent is gonna be a challenge probably gonna have to put it in my bedroom my other tent is in my living room. That’s why for now on I’m gonna make sure I plant 2 fems every time so I don’t have that 4 male thing happen to me again. At least with the 3X3 I can do four 5 gallon pots which should mean bigger yield. I may just plant 4 fems next time just to get my stash up. Was thinking 2 white widows and 2 gold leaf both fems from ilgm but I got so many seeds I don’t know what to do

2 Likes