Grizz718's Garden

No it’s a 3X3

1 Like

My other tent is a 31X31X72 just looks big because I used 3 gallon pots. The new tent is actually bigger. I’ve heard good things about the ac infinity grow tents

2 Likes

I’m gonna do 4 5 gallon pots my next grow

2 Likes

Oh wow! You did have me fooled lol!
Yeah they have really nice products. I just had a bad experience with Amazon and there 4" fan. They sent me a fan for an expansion pack for a duo system. I didn’t return it like I should. Isolating and being lazy. Smh. I bought another one and figured I could use both at the same time. NOPE. Don’t work at all. Some ass hole probly bought one and returned it in its place and Amazon didn’t check. I don’t know.

1 Like

I bought the s6 ac infinity fan with the 6 inch ac infinity carbon filter. Already got lights so I’m good to go

2 Likes

You will be happy with all of it. I’m sure.

1 Like

Just got my fan and duct just waiting for my tent and filter

8 Likes

Looks like an ac infinity fan ? There the best

3 Likes

Yup yup. He got the whole setup. All Infinity gear. Tent fan filter. The whole shabang.

4 Likes

They sure are the best my tent won’t be here till next week. Looking forward to starting another grow

4 Likes

Same here!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@LilJonB do you know when the spring box goes out?

2 Likes

I didn’t participate. I wanted to. I’m having trouble keeping up with my monthly. I can try to find out.

It don’t look like Sebring has shipped yet. But I’m sure he will soon. He might have started. I know he’s asking some folks for there safe addys. Your not on that list so your good. I know the ball is rolling.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks just curious to see what’s in it

2 Likes

Are we not supposed to know. It would be cool if there was surprises in there. I never got one. I will be able to do the fall box. I should be working by then. I hope lol.

1 Like

Don’t worry when and if I get mine I will send some to you no problem

1 Like

Thanks man. Right now tho I’m really really have to many seeds. A practical amount for a few years. I need to work on proper storage. I would feel bad if some of these went bad. People going out of there way to send them and me not growing them don’t sit well with me. If there is something very special on the other hand. Lol.

2 Likes

I change my plans a hundred times before commitment. Just the way it is. I usually THINK I have a plan and something always comes up for a better plan.

5 Likes

Filter just came waiting on the tent now

6 Likes

They couldn’t give you a package deal? Basterds lol.
Looks beautiful. I love the smell of fresh gear and electronics.

2 Likes