Its 67 dollars on Amazon

2 Likes

Day 36 of flower still stacking

12 Likes

There looking good bro. Seeing some really nice frost going on. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s that bud candy or maybe just good genetics

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s a little hard to tell without a control. I go all in with my plants as well. If I had more room I would love to experiment.

1 Like

Me too but I only got a 1 bedroom apartment and even me getting the other tent is gonna be a challenge probably gonna have to put it in my bedroom my other tent is in my living room. Thatā€™s why for now on Iā€™m gonna make sure I plant 2 fems every time so I donā€™t have that 4 male thing happen to me again. At least with the 3X3 I can do four 5 gallon pots which should mean bigger yield. I may just plant 4 fems next time just to get my stash up. Was thinking 2 white widows and 2 gold leaf both fems from ilgm but I got so many seeds I donā€™t know what to do

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s my protocol as well. Always a fem seed in the tent if the main attraction is regs.
If I had my own place it would probably be filled with plants as well. They donā€™t ever grow fast enough. So whatā€™s my answer? Pop more seeds. Thatā€™s what I want to do anyway.

2 Likes

I feel the same way if I lived by myself I would have plants everywhere but I donā€™t and I gotta consider the wife who thinks I pay more attention to the plants than her but she smokes also so come harvest time she wonā€™t be complaining. But I already told her if she doesnā€™t help me trim this time donā€™t touch my budsšŸ˜‚. Nah but I love her and sheā€™s willing to compromise just want to get a harvest every 3 to 4 months is my goal.

2 Likes

Man I had a girl that was jealous of my guitar. Smh.
Companionship is always nice tho.
Your harvest window should be smaller then that. Every 2 to 3 if you use the old tent for veg. All depends on how you run things.

1 Like

I hope so the more bud the better

1 Like

Man I havenā€™t gotten a good cure on my bud since last fall. I guess itā€™s a good thing. If they didnā€™t want to smoke it the way they do I would probably get offended. Lol.

1 Like

This thing here helps with drying

3 Likes

Itā€™s good especially if you donā€™t have a dry tent which I do not

1 Like

As long as the bud is good doesnā€™t matter. I smoke soon as it dries. Always take some out to smoke and let the rest cure

1 Like

My cousin has one. It was a lot bigger then what I thought it was going to be. The only thing I donā€™t like about it is you have to turn your buds. They will become flat on one side.

1 Like

Do how often do you have to turn them because this will be my first time using it

1 Like

I would think every 6 hours or so. He hasnā€™t had a true harvest yet. Next to you he has had the worst luck with males. Really bad luck. He doesnā€™t want to mess with the regs anymore. And all the fems I have are autos. So I told him to run 6 regs and he will definitely get a female. Heā€™s the one that got me back into growing. He was trying to grow some pitiful plants. He finally understood where the $ you put into a grow the better harvest you will have at the end. I dropped a G on gear and told him to just watch. I made it perfectly clear he donā€™t have to go all out. He got himself a ts 600 Mars Hydro and a 2x2.

Heā€™s sitting pretty. He has only culled one so far. He said heā€™s growing some Forest Candy but it donā€™t look like mine. I caught him growing in coco and treating it like soil. Lol. I said boyā€¦ do your home work. Heā€™s got a handle here but donā€™t use it.

5 Likes

Nice looking plants you taught him well

1 Like

What gets me is he uses full recommend nutes on the bottle! If I was to do that my plants would burn. I guess thereā€™s a big difference between coco and DWC.
But yes he is doing very well for himself. Iā€™m happy for him. Plush if he dose good I donā€™t have to worry about him pinching off my plants. Lol. I keep a lock on my zipper to curb the idea. Heā€™s been good tho recently. Once he had said a bird ate a bud off a small plant I had outside. I had my uncle take a branch off a plant in my space bucket. Drugs and family donā€™t mix. I tell them just ask. It works out better for everyone.

3 Likes