Grizzly Grapes x CDLC Autoflower

I think it’s safe to say that they liked the extra light and they’re looking great @Habibi

1 Like

Haha thanks! Very excited about them fattening up!

1 Like

Comin Alonggggg

6 Likes

Now that’s impressive, good work!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Much appreciated!!!

2 Likes

A whole JUNGLEEEE

6 Likes

Nice looking jungle, all are healthy.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Very happy so far!

2 Likes

4 Likes

There looking great @Habibi and what day are you on I’m gonna be chopping my (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG)x CDLC Day 72 and it’s coming down Thursday or Friday and I have been trying to figure out the Auto’s and it’s by far the best plant and bud structure I’ve grown up yet as well as the density of the buds and how much they stacked up and it’s just 3 ushaped 40 watt fluros with full spectrum and I can’t wait to see the difference in the new grow room under 4 hlux led grow lights!

and lol I think it’s the same strain as me is grizzly Grape’s 3 Bears OG x double Grape? If so it’s the same strain as me just got mine as a freebie in April but I’m curious about it now but it’s my next step to get a room full of beautiful plants like yours and what’s your honest opinion about the one I have and I don’t use ANY nutrients or fertilizers just calmag twice and mine has the 3 Bears OG dominant phenotype with a really nice sweet and floral aroma and almost a watermelon stem rub so I’m super excited about this grow as my 3rd auto fem grow Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

They look great!! I think I’m somewhere around day 45!

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Right before the chop!!

4 Likes

Thank you! Very proud of this run. Don’t remember the exact day I popped the seeds. 60-70 days from seed to harvest I think

Still letting most the plants dry. One was smaller than the rest and dried quicker so here’s a photo and the flower rosin I made with it!

2 Likes