Grizzly Grapes x CDLC Autoflower

Popped these last week. Looking good so far!

16 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Looking very nice indeed! @Habibi

Are you finishing them out in the solos?

2 Likes

They look great. I couldn’t get my seeds to germ and the ones that did wilted and died.

1 Like

Transplanting to 5 gallon fabric pots today!

2 Likes

oOOOoOoH!!! Going to be sweet! Can’t wait to see these ladies :green_heart:

2 Likes

How are u germinating them? Paper towel method has done me best.

And how did you start the one that wilted?

1 Like

OH, plain bottled water to all kinds of additives. I even bombed the EWC.

1 Like

All are topped once and transplanted in 5 gallons to finish.

7 Likes

They are starting to blow up!!!

4 Likes

Ohh yeah :+1:t2: it’s looking great and they’re definitely about to go nuts and I have an auto fem freebie from Mephisto that is hitting Day 41 and it’s starting to stop stretching and flower branches are beefing up and I just love the way Auto’s just show explosion of growth and what’s the light cycle you’re running them on I’ve been doing 20on/4off Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

I also have some grizzly Grape’s x CDLC and I hope you don’t mind if I stick around for the grow and show

1 Like

Yessir please do! And I’m running lights on 20/4 as well for the first time.

It’s only a sf1000 in this 2x2 but it’s been doing great for a lil 100w

1 Like

OMG LoL that’s the same light I just got gifted to me and I think it’s a great light and I’m able to do 4 plants in my 4x2x6 grow room so I also have a new grow light and I’m curious how much heat it gives off but I just started my first grow with it so not completely turned up yet but curious about heat which is welcomed this time of the year LoL but I think they look great :+1:t2: here’s my Brothers grow with the same light

so I know that it’s plenty but it’s exciting and glad to have another person to be able to compare with Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the driver is detachable. Haven’t tried it yet though. Doesn’t put off as much heat as the bloom plus 100w I have. Which is good for me as I’m in a hot humid environment with a garage as a lung room that’s impossible to dial it.

Works great in my 2x2 veg thru flower though. Got some decently frosty buds.

4 Auto’s and a new one in the middle

1 Like

2 Days of growth since the last pic. Honestly crazy. Somewhere in week 4 I think

3 Likes

Added another light. Hopefully the lowers will benefit.

4 Likes

2 days of growth. Wildddddd.

5 Likes