Meph Crème de La Chem

I finally was able to score some Mephesto seeds, Crème de La Chem. So I thought I would start a grow diary growing DWC in 5 gallon buckets under a Marshydro FC-480 (currently at 25%) feeding General Hydroponics Flora Trio

35 Likes

Promising!! See you!! :hugs:

1 Like

Absolutely incredible strain, the original and the auto! Looking forward to this one . Good luck my friend

2 Likes

Btw got the seeds from DC seed exchange. They help vets with medical marijuana needs and responsive. Recommend to buy from. I receive no benefit from this recommendation (full disclosure)

3 Likes

I am definitely gonna be hanging around for this grow I’m a big Mephisto fan and I have recently acquired some CDLC, Strawbba the Hutt (Skywalker x strawberry nuggets) and I have quite a few crosses with cdlc and it’s just a great strain by itself but it’s also a great building block for crosses so is their 3Bearsog and the one I thought I’d never find without a cross is the Star of the lineup 24Carat I have been able to get 2 of the 3 in a pack I traded for plus they have a few strains that are BOG genetics like the 24 carat (Sour Boggle (BOG Seeds) x Breeding Auto Purple Indica) so Happy Growing The Doc!!

4 Likes

Got one of those growing as well (on the right)!

Will be fun to compare grows :+1:t3:

8 Likes

I grew a CDLC through the first few months of this year. It was a lovely spring day when it was time to trim so I was outside on my deck.

It delivers a heavy punch!

20 Likes

I have some of these. May just pop these next up. End of summer into fall. Currently have a freebie, Double grape x Sour stomper going. Been super happy with Mephistos I’ve grown so far. Going to follow along!

2 Likes

Such a beautiful savoury terp profile. One of my favourites.

1 Like

Day after sprout. Helmet laying on top of rapid rooter. Not much to do at this stage. One thing I do is I take a solo cup full of the reservoir and pour it on the rapid rooter and the surrounding clay pellets. Kinda poor man’s ebb and Flo top feed. I used wick between the reservoir and the bottom of the rapid rooter in earlier grows but when I tried flooding it was my stoners wake and bake perception the plants responded better. Sorry no data to back that claim up.

Probably no more updates till something significant occurs

Good growing ya’ll

Edit-thanks everyone for the interest and encouragement. Btw turned light up to 50%.

11 Likes

Now this is a worthy auto to watch grow, cdlc has been my fav autos I’ve come across with fat dense chunky buds and just coated in trichomes like someone threw a hand ful of glitter at it. On the fence about reversing one and letting it dust a room full of autos for my yearly community seed run projects

4 Likes

Do eeeeet! IMHO.

2 Likes

beautiful flower. red hair’d brigade :metal:

1 Like

Is that a Dalmatian or a Dane?

1 Like

That’s Lola. She’s a Harlequin Dane. She’s not a small dog, but she’s small for her breed.

7 Likes

Lola my ex had a pug named Lola. I was pretty sure it was a Dane. I had Mastiff’s the oh to familiar taking up half the deck when laying down gave it away Lola. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: she’s lovely!!

2 Likes

Wow I have the same ones sour stomper x double grape was a freebie from my 420 purchase plus hubbabubbahaze x The Livers bx as thr 2 freebies but that sour stomper x double grape is definitely gonna be interesting and I’m stoked to see this grow and I am always happy to get a chance to see them grown out before crossing i think I have about 5 cdlc crosses but it’s just a solid stable strain but Mephisto is my favorite autoflower company so far Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

This is how she looks today. I checked on her yesterday and her root was reaching the reservoir. I was not expecting that 4 days after sprouting I took a pic but the root got lost in the reflective wall of the tent. Anyway that called for a change of res to include big girl nutes

Others were talking about other meph stains they have. I also picked up “sour stomper” & “double grape”.

Good growing ya’ll

3 Likes

Here’s the root pic

1 Like

Well she was topped this morning. Before and after pics below

3 Likes