Grow Diary #1 OG Kush, Juicy Fruit, GSC

Since I’m already in flower and I just joined the forum, I will do a synopsis of how veg went.

1. Received 4 clones (Juicy Fruit, 2 OG Kush, and GSC), Immediately placed into peat mixture from Deep Roots Colorado.
  2. During the first week after transplanting, I fed the girls half of the recommended dosage for week one of veg in order to adjust them smoothly. Growth accelerated quickly.
  3. Second week after transplant I topped all of the ladies and fed with the normal application of Cyco Veg A and B with Aptus boosters.
  4. Third week of veg- topped the ladies again and maintained a normal feed schedule
  5. Fourth week of Veg- Topped the ladies again and introduced ladybugs into the garden.
  6. Fifth and Final week of veg- Maintained feedings, increasing dark cycle day by day until 12 hours of darkness was achieved. I also introduced Mammoth P during this week.

*Note- Through this process I was using Ilicitor as a foliar spray and in my nutrient mixture. I noticed that my recovery time after topping was faster and my stems filled out a lot faster than in past set ups.

FLOWER

1. Week 1: Fed the transition dosage and topped to achieve an even canopy at the end of week 1.
  2. Week 2: Pruned to four nodes and administered recharge to start the week.
16 Likes

Welcome and good luck with the grow! Sounds like you have it under control. Classic, proven strains too. Can’t wait for some pics.

6 Likes

Gotta love the classics

6 Likes

Welcome to the party. Always a fan of JF! Can’t wait to see some pics.

5 Likes

First day of week 2.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG. Thanks or sharing. :seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

6 Likes

This was right before their hair cut.

15 Likes

Looking good, I have a feeling those are gonna be BIG.

3 Likes

Looking nice and healthy, what size is the tent?

1 Like

Thanks! It is a 4 by 4 by 6’7. I’m getting close to running out of height, so I’m hoping the stretch is close to over.

4 Likes

You may have to bend some tops they could double their height in the stretch which should be starting any day.

4 Likes

x2 @Shadey. Tie them down.

4 Likes

Week 3 day 1- The girls are looking really happy. Fed twice during week two and watered when dry between feeds. Will do a recharge, Ilicitor, and Tribus application tonight. Also, will be switching from a 315cmh to a 935cmh tomorrow. Humidity is steady at 42% temperature is at 74 fahrenheit.

9 Likes

Keep an eye on the temps for the first 20 minutes when you put the bigger light in, you will know quickly if your exhaust fan can handle the extra heat.

5 Likes

Looking great! They’re loving what you are doing to them. Good show!

3 Likes

Update on the 945 DE CMH. It is really hot, but I think we are going to manage. I have an in line blowing from an ac vent into the tent now so we shall see how well it works out.

2 Likes

Just decided on the genetics that will be run for the next cycle.
I will be running MAC#1 (recently gifted to me) and I will be running Runtz.

2 Likes

Update- week 5 looking good. Ready to see some massive swell in the coming weeks.

6 Likes

Oh man juicy fruit…thia/afghan) right.

1 Like

Yes sir, it’s a favorite of mine!

3 Likes