Grow Journal Testers Wanted Get Rewarded

Howdy OG’ers

I would like to offer a great opportunity for anyone who is willing to do a Comparison grow with buying a 3 seed pack of Fog Dog Seeds from Strainly and the seeds I send you to do a Grow Journal from the receipt of the seeds at $30.00 $10.00 a single seed (rip off prices) you purchased and the seeds I send and start with pics, dates, times, growth differences etc

You will be Rewarded if Testers fully complete this Challenge.

Testers who fully complete this grow journal to compare the 2 different strains of Fog Dog, The seeds for $10.00 or seeds for less then $2.00 a seed…

Testers Will Receive the Following if Fully Completed Journals:
1-25 Pack of Mark Fog Dog Fem Auto’s
1-10 Pack Gorilla Dawg
1-10 Pack Lemon Skunk
1-10 Pack Chemdawg
1-10 Pack Blue Cookies

10 Bonus Packs
Completion of entire grow Journal

10 Likes

Always down to do comparison grows if trying to do a side by side project, just don’t see paying 10 bucks a seed though, happy to participate start to finish if they are provided though and can offer some pretty cool exclusive seeds in return for the beans for the project so if it’s being funded by you then u will feel like u got some other value from the purchase :wink:

1 Like

I can’t see buying seeds from strainly. Never have never will.

1 Like

I’ve met some other cool growers and done many trades off there though :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t have the knowledge to do the research to find the honest ones,

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Just go in the trade only section and see what people are offering that’s how I put my feelers out there, stuff that seems interesting shoot em a message and see if u can work out something. That’s the community I like on there cuz those are just other cool guys looking for variety offering up what they may have excess of. I don’t need a shiny breeder pack, great plants to be found in home projects too

7 Likes

The reason for the request to purchase any Fog Dog strains to compare a $10 expensive seed compared to Marks gear and do a side by side grow and those who pay the high cost are throwing money away is the goal here, Y buy expensive seeds when you can triple your money by having better gear for less price more bang or bud for the buck…

1 Like

Are you open to running your seeds against some other “white label” seeds folk may have in their collection ?

Any Fog Dog Strain Only

2 Likes

Okay fair, thank you

Out of curiosity what is the original fog dog breeder. I saw atlas seed company has them listed

2 Likes

Here goes nothing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hey bro hold your horses here, you agreed to wait until we all get the seeds and do a team grow thread, my tester i n canada hasnt got the seeds yet and others just got theres …

please understand i asked you and the others to abide by the grow rules as a team… i can’t stop u now lol just look for the thread listed now.

1 Like

Oh shit, well my bad bro, thought things were suppose to be kicking off the 15th for some reason and thought I was actually a day late

1 Like

its ok just post on the thread i just made

1 Like

Follow-up FOG DOG Team Test Grow Journal