Grow light suggestions?

They have giveaways, if your a dad. Or know a dad that needs one I think that’s going on right meow

3 Likes

A 400watt draw QB led fixture is ok in a 4x4 as long as its got high efficient led diodes and is rated at at least 2.7 umol/J, a 480 watt fixture would be better for flowering imo.

3 Likes

Who is currently having the dad giveaway? Anyway you can tag me in it?

3 Likes

I got you man.

3 Likes

It is recommended that you use Mars Hydro TSW2000, FCE4800or FC4800 in a 4*4 tent, and now there is a Father’s Day sale, save up to 25%

4 Likes

Besides,We will regularly select winners to test our products, please follow us. :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Well i was planning on saving for a bit then getting one since i still have 2 weeks of flower left…… but then i seen the sale and ordered a mars hydro ts3000 :fire: stay tuned ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What do people think of this light?

BONTANNY BO-3000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LEDs Dimmable 4X4ft Coverage Full Spectrum Waterproof Grow Lamp for Hydroponics LED Plant Growing Light for Indoor Plants Veg Flower 240w : Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

I’m running 2 Mars Hydro TSW-2000 in a 4x8. So far so good, plants seem to like them. The only thing I’d like to see is the addition of UVA, UVB and IR. Once that happens, I think they’d have a superior product to the vast majority of what’s on the market, of which is all over priced.

At the present moment in time…Mars Hydro has my business and loyalty. Price, longevity and customer service go a long way in my book.
Happy Hunting-

2 Likes

Sooooo you would think two tsw2000 in a 5x5 would be good then? My intention was to run em in my 4x8 but I got that fitted right now. Ima run the two tsw2000 in the 5x5. @McShnutz

1 Like

Absolutely you could, It would actually be a little overkill with intensity, but that’s not a bad thing. You’d have no choice but to dim them and that will increase your lifespan. 50k hours is a long time, and dimmed, very likely 60k+

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for that info man. :+1: also dimming them would increase the lifespan nice!

1 Like

4 of these. Currently run them 4x4 with a trellis

1 Like

Any idea if orders ship over the weekends or should i expect to see if this week?

Dont forget to ask for stickers lol. Shout out mars hydro. Im a sticker freak

1 Like

A little late but I did the math and I’m around 33 watts/sq.ft.

It makes a massive difference how high the lights are, though. I could get away with 25 easily if I were more precise with light height and plant training

1 Like

Quick question. What % do you run your led when popping seeds?

1 Like

I use CFLs for sprouts, around 6000k “bright daylight”.

2 Likes

They need little, maybe more like 15w/Sq ft max. Honestly CFL/t5 less powerful lights may be better

Orders will be shipped on weekends, but the logistics update track may be updated on next Monday