Grow Plan-First Grow. 2x2 (4) 3 Gallons. Thoughts?

Plan for 4 plant SOG/SCROG 2x Topped

Seedling
(Solo Cup) (Top x1) (75% RH/ 68-77 F°)
• 50% Roots 707
• 40% FFHF
• 10% Worm Castings
• Recharge Every Other Watering for 2 weeks. (1/4 Tsp per Gallon/1-2 ounces per plant)
• Seaweed & Molasses (Weekly Feed) (1/4 Ounce per Gallon & 1 TBSP per Gallon)

Vegetation
(3 Gallon)( Top x1)(65% RH/ 71-82 F°)
• 25% Roots 707
• 25% FFHF
• 25% FFOF
• 25% Worm Castings
• 2 TBSP 4-4-4 per plant
• 3 TBSP of Diomataceous Earth per plant
• Mychrorrizae for transplant
• Recharge 1-2 times a week (1 Tsp per Gallon/6-12 ounces per plant)
• Seaweed & Molasses (Weekly Feed/Weekly Foliar) (1/4 Ounce per Gallon & 1 TBSP per Gallon)
• 3 TBPS 5-4-2 Top Dress per plant (1-2 weeks before flip to flower)
• Heavy Defoliation (3 days before flip to flower )
• Add Trellis Net before flip to flower

Flowering
(Same 3 Gallon) (55% RH/ 65-75 F°)
• 1 TBSP of Diomataceous Earth Top Dress per plant (After 1st Watering)
• 1/4 Cup of Worm Castings Top Dress Per plant (Week 2 & 5)
• 3 TBSP Langbeinite Top Dress Per Plant (Week 2 & 5)
• 3 TBSP Seabird Guano Top Dress Per Plant (Week 2 & 5)
• Recharge 1-2 times a week (1 Tsp per Gallon/8-12 ounces per plant) (Until Peak in Bloom)
• Seaweed & Molasses (Weekly Feed) (1/2 Ounce per Gallon & 1 TBSP per Gallon) (Until Peak Bloom)
• Defoliation Day 21 of Flower

10 Likes

It is all dependent on what strains you plant. How long you veg them. Lots of factors to determine if 4 plants work in there. Seedling temp seems a little low, but will work. Sounds like a solid plan you have there for the rest.

2 Likes

Seems like a pretty good plan. Have you followed a similar plan before?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Habibi. Drop by and say hello to everyone if you get a chance.

2 Likes

I spent a lot of years in a 2x2, and while four plants is doable, they really need to be in small containers. That doesn’t mesh well with an organic soil necessarily, but if you’re super on top of it I can see it working. You might be better with a single 30g pot and just planting three or four clones around the corners if you want to do the organic thing.

2 Likes

Thanks it’s my first grow so I’m definitely overly confident but they’re all seedlings rn and looking healthy! Time will tell.

1 Like

They’re already seedlings :seedling:, doing solo cups and transplanting them to 3 gallons in another 2 weeks

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am a US resident first time grower and super excited about my new hobby! Many of my friends grow and they convinced me to give it a shot!

This is my first ever grow. I took some certain things from friends past grows and modified it to come up with this plan. Time will tell!

1 Like

Welcome and good luck :+1:!

Lots of good to great growers around so dont hesitate to ask questions or ask for help if you need it.

Plan looks pretty good.

Now let’s see some pics!

:robot:

2 Likes

Thank a lot! A fellow Reddit buddy told me to come here instead of there for grow advice haha. Where should I upload pics of my grow? Still trying to figure the website out.

1 Like

Welcome aboard. You can start a thread for everyone to follow your grow(s).

As far as your plan goes, looks good! I’m sure you’ll be tweaking the feeds as you go but looks like a solid schedule. Four 3 gallons is going to take up almost all of the floor space in your 2x2 though, might have room for a small humidifier or a fan but it’ll be tight!

2 Likes

I routinely run 4 3 gallon pots in my 2x4.

6-7 weeks veg time.

1 Like

Hahaha hey buddy you’re the one who recommended I come here! Thanks! And yeah I have a small humidifier and two fans figured it’s a small space and with heavy defoliation and short veg hopefully I can manage it!

2 Likes

Nice! That’s what I like to hear! Do you have the 2x2 posted on ur page? Still trying to figure out how to navigate this website.

1 Like

It’s actually 20” x 30” but yes. It’s a little small but does the job.

1 Like

I wouldn’t top with 4 plants in a 2x2, topping makes em way wider. Best bets scrog out one plant or grow 4 straight colas.

Congratulations, and might I say that you have a definite plan of action.
I have been in a 2x2 for 2 years now because of limited indoor space.
Always great to see the power of small growers. :fist:

This is a up to date inside shot of my little 2x2 that could.

May your buds be big, and your harvest bountiful. :v:

10 Likes

I thought you were running a 2x4 sorry.

I have done 4 1 gallon pots in a 2x2 but it was REALLY tight.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Love the pic! What size gallon pots and how many you got in there?

1 Like