GrowHard and Stuff

Is this a “stud in your stable” or someone elses? I started a SensiStar thread & Mr. @Fuel mentioned the Sensi Star as a good plant to breed from. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

She is beautiful. The bud structure Kinda reminds me of old time moonshine from Mosca

6 Likes

This is (i95 x stardawg) F2 x ( Afgooey x Wookie)
Right before going into flower.

It stank like it was in late flower when it was in veg.

That photo was taken on Nov 4. Flower shots will be posted later.

Kept one Male from this run, as he smelled just as bad if not worse than the females. He’ll be used to make a few F2’s.

-GH

22 Likes

Mmmmmm…afgooey…:drooling_face:

10 Likes

I second that Afgooey is bomb!

8 Likes

Just sent these 2 females to flower today. Thanks to @OleReynard, some AK47 action.

And I’m getting this girl ready, it’s Guicy G from Exotic. Obnoxious smell on it, very acidic. Moved it to a larger container for a few days then flip.

Will be some painting with pollen in the next few days, and some updates on my seeded mother’s.

-GH

13 Likes

Those Ak’s look exactly like the ones I just ran from him.

7 Likes

Are they ak autos? I got a pack from the fundraiser he did

4 Likes

The autos are from Comacus, Cold War?

7 Likes

Yessir… I’ve been trying to Google them but cabt find any info.

3 Likes

Maybe @comacus will chime in here

4 Likes

Never thought about checking overgrow hahaha I thought the name sounded familiar, maybe I’ll just message him. Dont want to clutter this thread

2 Likes

@Grease_Monkey the Cold War is a cross of Auto Assassin by Short Stuff and Spyder from Black Creek Gardens.

Was the pack Marked I or II? Both females had a grape smell but the II was more rank.

10 Likes

You’re good man, the more the merrier.

-GH

5 Likes

@Grease_Monkey here is a picture of the two Auto Assassin females used in the Cold War cross.

The more purple one on the top was the #2 pheno. Both had a grape smell but the #2 had a rank back to it.

Hope you find something nice when you get a chance to run those.

25 Likes

They look like candy lol. I’ll be trying them outdoor this spring!

6 Likes

Little update on some other happenings in the garden.

(I95 x Stardawg)F2 x (Afgooey Wookie) 30 days into flower

and the other pheno

Pre-98 packed full of seeds from a ( Princess x Vortex ) male. Its been semi-neglected and just chilling in the corner.

Nigerian Space Probe ( Big Sur Nigerian x Kashmir) from Bodhi. I ran these as testers, and decided to keep 2 for a clone run. They both have a nice haze smell to them.

And finally, the first pollen dropping from one of the Sensi Star f3.

I applied a little pollen from AK 47 male today to Half of my GG4 plant, Snow Lotus BX, and a Goji cut I am playing with. Don’t worry @OleReynard, you’ll get plenty.

Snow Lotus BX #6

Goji

GG4 @Jetdro this is what you have.

-GH

23 Likes

@GrowHard

AGREE…exactly that!!! So far…VERY healthy and happy and BRANCHY!!!

5 Likes

Prune hard, you will not regret it.

4 Likes

That NSP looks nice. It’s got a lot of frost!

3 Likes