GrowHard and Stuff

I typically do not cut them, but bend and tie down . The ones to seed and Mom are not important, since I have a Mom, and 1 already to go in the Octopot, even 3 small non worked plants will give me all the seeds I want. They will not be worked much, the one in the Octo will however, up until day of the flip, then leave alone.

This run will be small and quick. I am dying to see my OHGA in flower, and dying to make Orange Glue. This run is only to get seeds for the Orange Glue and see how my OHGA cross is gonna play. I filled every jar I own last run, so a big harvest of bud is not my goal here, lol!!! Quick in and out , then next run for jars.

The one in my Octopot has hit the rez, and now starting to do something. From her looks, she will be a very fast grower.

Do you know her stretch???

8 Likes

When I was working with it in commercial grows, normally a 3x stretch in coco. Those rooms also had CO2 and 64 1k HPS crankings. I have this in soil under 1260 watts of CMH and it was 2x.

Tie her down all you want, she will not follow your instructions. I believe the first time I ranted about how much I hate this cut, I said it grows wherever it feels like. Lower tiny branches will become tops, and tops will start to only grow sideways.

Prune her

-GH

12 Likes

LMAOā€¦advise headed!!! I will post a pic in a few days, right now she is all bound up, lol.

5 Likes

Shit bro Iā€™m not worried have fun, potent stuff

5 Likes

Felt inspired to send a few seeds for a swim. The time has come to run some more seeds I paid for, before growing a bunch of my own again.

Threw in 5 Elfsnacks F2 from @50State. I just was drawn to the pack when I opened up the seed chest. It was the first the first pack I saw, and I took that as a sign.

Cracked open a full pack of Cowboy Cookies from Greenpoint. I have so many packs from GPS that I need to start working through them. Since I am a fan of GMO, figured Iā€™d go with this one.

And also sent 3 Purple Turps ( Obama Kush x Blueberry F4) from Second Generation Genetics, aka DJ Shorts Son.

-GH

19 Likes

:zap: Thatā€™s a lot of jumper cables on the pole outsideā€¦ :joy:

:thinking: and a lot of weed. A lot of work, yes, but a lot of lot.

Iā€™m beginning to understand slaveryā€™s economic role. Maybe. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Lolā€¦I almost got those also

1 Like

Thatā€™s only one room, ran 9 of those.

4 Likes

So when 50ā€™s OG blows away the plants in the 9 rooms you will tell us right. I should have negotiated rights on OG with 50 before talking you into rolling them. LMAO!!! I am really loving the idea of getting an insiders view on this plant. I have grown 100ā€™s, maybe 1000ā€™s of plants, but know you have seen 400 times what I have. will be curious to see how she stacks up to the ā€œeliteā€ I assume you see the elite or best plants the industry has, correct??? Surely you do, big $$$ involved with these grow rooms, cant imagine them growing schwagg. Looking forward to your post on them.

You gonna go large with them or how do you test them??? BTW her stretch, under DE HPS with PLENTY of PAR and pretty perfect humidity and temps was 2.5 . She goes wide too .

8 Likes

No longer in the cultivation side of the industry, It is not what everyone dreams it would be. Commercial bud in Colorado is disappointing to put it kindly. Very few places actual allow plants to be harvested correctly. It gets cut at 60 days, except for maybe a few outlier wholesale suppliers. Investors want their money back as fast as possible, so they can sell it to another investor. 6 harvests a year is pretty much demanded with a day to flip in between. Clones are obviously required in that situation, and thatā€™s why the big names show up that typically finish in a 55-65 day window. Any hyped up strain that doesnā€™t fit into that window, will simply be grown to be turned in to concentrate so the consumer doesnā€™t have to see the unfinished flower. Again there are outliers, but you pay the premium for that.

I keep a few cuts around because I enjoy what they produce in hybrids, or simply really like the smoke. But I love cracking seeds and rolling the dice on what comes out. Especially doubling down and making the seeds yourself. Thatā€™s the fun part.

The best weed in this state doesnā€™t come out of a storefront.

-GH

20 Likes

That sounds pretty much what itā€™s like here in Canuckland as well

8 Likes

Exact same thing here. Itā€™s a joke of an industry run by ex politicians and ex cops. We have a excop at the helm in Canada. Bill Blair. He is a bloody joke. He hates marijuana but wrote all the laws surrounding it in our country. The government gets their market share from store fronts, can collect dollars for fines etc and they still get to arrest people in the scary ā€œblack marketā€ win win for these crooks.

10 Likes

Room must smell like a candy store

3 Likes

:astonished: Did the plants ever let you leave? At least bathroom breaks?! :joy:

:evergreen_tree: over-liked today :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Is that Elfsnacks x Space Candy?
If so, Iā€™ll be running some of those soon as well

2 Likes

Straight up Elfsnacks F2.

@Jamescoldflame I think this might interest you.

The Doors( NL5 haze x HazeAC) from Mr. Nice full of seeds from my Princess Vortex male. Just ran a small one for some beans to sort through, looking to shorten the flower time. She smells so nice, its getting revegged as we speak.

-GH

18 Likes

Why yesā€¦yes it doesā€¦the doors is like 75% haze Aā€¦Iā€™m sure its flowering time is a patience testerā€¦lol.princess Ɨvortexā€¦:thinking::thinking:ā€¦that interesting indeed.

6 Likes

Basically my attempt at a Cindy Haze. That shitty looking plant is around 80 days, I think.

-GH

9 Likes

Noice. Simply noice. Keep on rocking.

4 Likes

Did you run those straight 12/12??

3 Likes