Growin' and Chuckin'

General idea of what Peacemaker is. Tons of popcorn sized buds, extra frosty, old school 90’s stinky. But staying in the Triangle Kush lane, for sure, with a small % leaning Billy Idol. Still looking for that yield.

20 Likes

Out with the old and in with the new! Chopped my last Peacemaker. All went 65 days except this late bastard, taking 72 days and still not finished. Too bad. It’s personal smoke and I’ll deal with it. :joy:

Additions to the budding chamber include 3 Afghan, 2 Tai Chi f4, 4 Garlic Snotz f2, and 2 female Peacemaker clones.

And my first try with corn. Too easy so far.

16 Likes

@MG_Canna Ok I have to ask. What’s up with the corn?

5 Likes

@Joker spawning mushroom spores. Working on popcorn tech it looks like. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

7 Likes

@7ANJA7OD. Thank you. Taken mushrooms, but don’t know much about growing them.

7 Likes

@Joker

6 Likes

A friendly OGer sent me some. It’s been years since I’ve taken them but I’ve heard of the micro dosing and want to give it a try. All articles are helpful. peace

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about trying the microdosing too. I’ve heard it can change your life for the better. I wonder if it works on narsciscism?

7 Likes

an epic dose can do that also :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I basically grow personal amountsand make pills that are .1 grams, to micro dose with. But sure, sometimes 2 or 3 grams can reset the clock.

6 Likes

For someone that has never tried them, the microdose would probably be the best place to start?

2 Likes

If you never taken mushrooms do not start off with a gram. Microdosing is much less then that. There are many varieties of mushrooms that at one gram can get you very loaded.
If you want to use them medicinally I would recommend 1/10th of a gram or less. Try it for a week or two and if nothing changes bump it up. Get a feel for it. It’s nothing to mess around with.
Personally if I’m in a depression stuper I’ll take a couple grams of an average potency like b+ variety or if it’s stronger like your pe varieties I’ll take half as much and the next day I’ll feel fine.
Just do your research before venturing into this endeavor

11 Likes

LOL. There is a decimal point before that 1. Which is perfect. A tenth of a gram. Barely feel anything but a nice burst of energy.

6 Likes

You are absolutely correct. It does have a burst of energy too

3 Likes

Moving along nicely. Should be showing sex shortly. Then a couple more weeks before the flip. Next up will be TropCookies f3 and TropCookies x Yeti OG from @stanknugzz77.

17 Likes

It is actually Yeti OG x Tropicanna Cookies (Yeti OG being the mother and my “Dough Boy” Tropicanna Cookies stud being the father), but it is all good haha. I am excited to see how everything runs for you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I’m in man! Those sound far out. Any spares for oleskool would be soooo appreciated. RESPECT
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

5 Likes

5 females, 3 more to go, which are 2 Afghans(thought they’d show first) and a Snotz. Existing females are 1 Tai Chi f4, 1 Snotz, 2 Peacemakers, and 1 Afghan.

13 Likes

Nice grow!

6 Likes

So I guess I added too many worm castings to my recycled soil. Plants were not happy. But noticed right away and transplanted everything into fresh Roots Original, yesterday. Needless to say, plants took off and it’s time to start budding again. Good variety of flavors in the tent. The Sensi Afghans have a sweet stem smell, are beefy as hell, and the most vigorous of the bunch. The 30 year Colorado Afghan male wants to get laid!! Garlic Snotz by far is the stinkiest of the bunch. Tai chi f4 almost died during germination, so it’s a little behind, but will fill that small space with premium bud.

13 Likes